Hershey's Chocolate Lite Syrup

Life is sweeter with the classic taste of Hershey’s Syrup with 50% less sugar! Treat yourself to this genuine chocolate-flavored goodness

Water, Sugar, Fructose, Cocoa*, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Caramel Color, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acid Sulfate, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Acesulfame Potassium, Artificial Color, Red 40, Sulfur Dioxide (To Maintain Freshness)

that you would eat hershey chocolate syrup? I mantecado ice cream
Why does this taste so good!!?
Does this product taste different than original? Does it have a less sugar content
Start your review of Hershey's Chocolate Lite Syrup!
Product Highlights
Great to stir in with milk and make chocolate milk or you can make milk shakes by putting ice cream in a blender then some of this in reviews
Williamsport, PA
This is a must have in our house. So many different uses. It can be used for cooking to baking or chocolate milk and hot chocolate.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hersheys chocolate syrup are the best chocolate syrups I enjoyed it when I put it on ice cream
FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Something I got to stay away from for my own good....but they're so GOOD! Treat yourself on a Saturday for breakfast on pancakes :)
California
Handy item to have in the fridge! I usually put it on my ice cream, but sometimes on add it to my milk, or even put it on toasted bread. The sauce is thick, chocolaty, and sweet.
I LIKE this syrup, but do not LOVE it. I make a super quick desert in the blender with heavy cream, a little Bailey's, and Hershey Chocolate syrup. My husband accidentally picked this up instead. It worked, but prefer the taste of the original better.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This syro is ideal to use in ice cream and pancake cakes I recommend it you like it
Providence, RI
Hershey's Chocolate Lite Syrup uploaded by Jeimy M.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I really liked this chocolate especially because it is low in fat. I made a delicious milkshake !!
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
El jarabe de chocolate Hershey personalmente me amen poner el helado de vainilla, cereza da un buen sabor, se ve bien el hueso no es tan gruesa y no tan líquido y me gusta mucho mi familia para los postres.
Middleburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
amazing chocolate taste at a great price we love using this brand on top of our ice cream sundaes and also to make chocolate milk during the weekend when schools out
S Ozone Park, NY
dont like this syrup at all!!! I think the chocolate is too strong and I have tried it in so many different ways and I have not liked it one bit!