5 colors available

BY HERSHEY'S

Bring some class to your holiday candy spread! KISSES Deluxe Chocolates with Hazelnut Centers are a delicious way to add holiday cheer to your home candy bowls, baking ingredients, and dessert menus! Whether you're giving it as a gift or saving some for yourself, the delightful mix of Hershey's Chocolate and whole hazelnuts will bring a smile to everyone's face. see more...

• How are these compared to Ferrero Rocher?5 Answers
  • Are these seasonal? Would you recommend? 1 Answers
  • How are these compared to Ferrero rocher?1 Answers
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
They may be designed for sharing, but I can tell you that these are mine – all mine.

Recently, I have been choosing dark chocolate, but there is something about a Hershey’s Kiss. These kisses are twice the size as a regular kiss and the creamy milk chocolate just seems to hit the spot when you want something chocolaty and delicious. Add in a hazelnut for a heavy crunch and some rice crispy parts to munch on and you have the perfect combination.

With the fancy packaging and an item price of less than $4.00.

So don’t be shy, buy some for yourself and a few more for your friends.
Rosemary N.
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
It's my favorite chocolates. I buy it every time. I love being a fan of chocolates. Its price is very economic. It is available in any store. I love the taste. I would always buy it again.Es de mis chocolates favoritos. Lo compro cada vez. Me encanta soy fan de los chocolates. Su precio es muy económico. Se consigue en cualquier tienda. Me encanta el sabor. Lo volvería a comprar siempre.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
They're good but when someone puts 'Hazelnut' on a product it makes me think of the Mon Ceri chocolate hazelnut candy and those are big shoes to fill.
It was just okay. These was not creamyness that I was looking for. The little crunnchies in it was a nice touch though.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ok, YUM!!!! I sampled these first at SAMs Club!!! I was in Heaven!!! These are magical! And insanely HUGE!!! I couldn't believe my eyes after it popped out from the sample machine!!! They're incredible! Smooth and creamy and that hazelnut center was to die for!!!!
Corina M.
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Hazlenut and chocolate are always a win for me. These are very similar to the Ferrero rochet brand chocolates. Over all, a good tasting chocolate that does koto disappoint. They are a little on the larger size, so plan on taking bites.
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
After tasting this during Christmas, I couldn't get enough of them. Perfect for that sudden need of something sweet but not overly sweet with the added hazelnut in the center. If only our local stores carried them year round.
Renata B.
Renata B.
Kansas City, KS
This is the best kiss there is!! Love that these are the same great Hershey's kiss we all love and know but even bigger and with some crunch! They were a little more expensive than regular kisses but so worth it!
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
These are amazing! I just ate the whole bag. The kisses are bigger than the regular kisses and have a whole hazelnut in them which tastes so unique! Would make a great holiday "filler" gift or stocking stuffer!
Tami B.
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
Very tasty! I got these at Walmart for half price during the Christmas clearance. They give you just enough crunch with creamy delicious chocolate to really satisfy a craving. They are only 210 calories per 5.
Deanna F.
Deanna F.
Somerset, Ky
At first I was very ify on the product. Unwraped a kiss melted in my mouth and was hooked! The taste is out of this world a silky rich texture and falvor that's only described by tasting....its a must try
Ariel O.
Ariel O.
Bay Minette, AL
How are these compared to Ferrero Rocher?
Dani C.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
Can you really taste the hazel nut in these?
Allison D.
Allison D.
I tried this And I thought it tastes similar to Ferrero Roche. The crispy pieces in the chocolate tasted a bit like a Krackel bar. These are priced higher then other candies.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Lindenhurst, NY
How are these compared to Ferrero rocher?
Katie R.
Katie R.
Are these seasonal? Would you recommend?