BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Chocolate Fat Reduced Milk
Hershey has very good products, chocolate is exquisite. This drink really is incredible, they can not stop eating. It's too delicious. My love and my son fascinates him. If this cold it tastes better. It is very affordable and worth. YOUR TASTE EQUALS CHOCOLATE IN BAR.
Brittany J.
The best chocolate milk out there. Who wouldn't drink chocolate milk made my Hersheys? It has the perfect ratio of milk to chocolate which a lot of people can't master and is what I look for.
Isabel I.
These are delicious. I put these in the ice cooler and take them on the go which is perfect because my girls love their chocolate milk and Hershey's is a perfect brand
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
This milk is yummy in my tummy and I can drink it all day if I could. I am not sure if I want to though because it's loaded with GMOs.
Brittany C.
I give this chocolate milk to my kiddos and they love it. So I'm constantly having to buy them. It's a perfect snack for them.
Jessica H.
For a 2% milk base it awesome I love it my kids love it. It has to be cold but not having to mix it up is pretty awesome.
Nicole c.
These are awesome! I get them every now and then because they are a bit pricey, but they taste chocolatey and perfect.
Kellie H.
Portsmouth , OH
My daughter loves these. So much easier than mixing milk and chocolate syrup. Serve chilled and ready to go.
Chelsea C.
Kentuck, WV
I love these!!!!! It tastes just like a Hershey chocolate bar!!! I absolutely can't get enough of these!!!!
parveen k.
Somerville, MA
I love this product when they are severed icy cold right from the fridge I highly recommend this product.
Stacy P.
My children love this drink, does it come in a half gallon?