Hershey's Chocolate Assortment uploaded by Melisa C.Hershey's Chocolate Assortment uploaded by Melisa C.

BY HERSHEY'S

Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day). The Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix features fun-sized Hershey's Kisses, Reese's Peanut... see more...

• What's everyone's favorite candy in this package?7 Answers
  • What is your favorite Hershey's chocolate?11 Answers
  • Do you have a favorite candy or do you eat them all8 Answers
  • "I could eat a.bag of these chocolates in a day!" in 1 review
  • "The assortment makes it even better :) i always buy bags of candy for around the house and i always end up eating the whole bag by the end of the week ;)" in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Can't go wrong with chocolate. Unless you're allergic, that is... or don't like chocolate. 🤔 Anyway these are some of my favorite chocolate candies. Not much to say about it other than.. I love milk chocolate.. In moderation of course. 😏😏😏
Gema G.
this is my favorite chocolate in the entire world. I can never get tired of it. It is good value and the price is also good. I have Hershey’s kisses everywhere ! In my desk, kitchen, room etc. They’re the perfect chocolate
Angela S.
Conway
I love Hershey's and any product by them chocolate is my favorite candy sometimes they make it to sweet other times perfect & it's totally affordable! the little bit of chocolate and vanilla make the perfect combo and you should try it to !!
Chaya B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum yum yummy! I'm obsessed with chocolate and Hershey's is one of my faves. Love how I get a variety in the package. Nothing beats a good ol' Hershey's bar. I'm always finding them floating around in bag.
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Love chocolate! And this party bag is great for your family or just for those trick or treaters ;) has reeses peanut butter cup, Hershey's kisses and Hershey's miniatures.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Okay, so I know chocolate. Maybe better than I should -- Hershey's is my FAVORITE. I have no illusions, it's most likely because it's what I grew up on, and making the pilgrimages to Hershey, PA is something I'll never forget. But the chocolate itself is a unique blend of rich but not too much. Mouth texture and smoothness of the chocolate is different than any other brand, from anywhere in the world. Getting a variety pack like this is just the cherry on top. All those varieties, and you get to try them sitting right there in your chair!
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
The name says it all. Hershey's Chocolate Assortment Mix is the favorite around my house. I love the fresh chocolate taste and all the yummies mixed in each type. For the size of this bag I find that it is priced well and occasionally you'll find it on sale. ✨❤️Bonus❤️✨ I recommend buying and keeping a candy jar full of these chocolates.
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
A great mixture of all the best that Hershey has to offer. An awesome price for a good quality assortment of chocolates. I always have a bag of chocolate of some kind hidden on the top of my fridge, and this assortment is great because of the variety I get. There is chocolate for every mood I'm in, and I love it. The huge size also lasts forever. I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
Who doesn't like Hershey's chocolates? They taste amazing and in particular I love the Krackle. I always pick out all of the Krackle and leave the Mr. Goodbar behind (not a huge fan of nuts), which irritates my boyfriend because thats all that's left for him. He has to hide the bag from me because I will eat it all if it's left in front of me, it's so good.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
In a fix its always nice to have a sweet and Hershey's is a classic go to brand. Lately I've been trying to cut back on processed foods so when I do want chocolate I make sure I splurge and go a higher end like Ghirardelli or Lundt. They have a creamier and truer chocolate taste. It makes Hershey's seem a lot more processed and waxy in comparison.
Jamie F.
Santa Rosa, CA
What is your favorite Hershey's chocolate?
crystal v.
Do you have a favorite candy or do you eat them all
andrea c.
Simi Valley, CA
What's everyone's favorite candy in this package?
Amber B.
I see all types of assorted bags of chocolates and candys, but this one seems hard to find. Anyone else have that problem?
Meagan S.
Spring Hill, TN
Does anyone have a hard time finding this particular combo pack?

back