BY HERSHEY'S

The classic New York flavor of cherry cheesecake is featured in Hershey's Cherry Cheesecake candy bar, part of Hershey's new Flavors of America line.

Karlie P.
Karlie P.
I saw this at the store and thought hey might be good. They were on sale for 2/$1 so I got one and man oh man was this interesting. It was very rich. So rich you wouldn't be able to eat much of it. It tasted like very sweet cookie dough but not in a good way. My fiancé tried this too and didn't like it either. I wouldn't recommend it as it isn't a very good candy bar, the original is much better.
Robert F.
Robert F.
Concord
It is not good. It has hints of capn crunch fake berries, but sour and gross. The white chocolate was ruined by the fake weird red chunks. I hope this leaves a bad taste in Hersheys mouth as it did mine. This is not candy, but tastes more like poison. I dont know how this poor flavor made it this far. Does the taste testers come in on coffee, caffeine and alcohol?
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
This bar was OK. You can taste the cherry and bits and pieces of like little Graham cracker in there and the cheesecake flavor. It sounded like it was gonna be really good but I wasn’t overly impressed by it.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Raleigh, NC
This chocolate bar was only okay. I didn't really taste "cheesecake", mostly just white chocolate and fake cherry. I only ate half of it, it was way too sweet. I wouldn't purchase again. I knew it wouldn't be very naturally tasting but it was still too chemical for me. .
jaylin P.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
No, I was so excited to try this one after how yummy the California kit kat was, but no! It tasted like wax with a hint of cherry, they dropped the ball with this one!
Demi S.
Demi S.
is it sickly? even though reviews are bad !