BY HERSHEY'S

Belinda D.
Memphis
I had this Charleston Chew Chocolatey Nougat Hot Coca about a couple of months ago. I had never heard of it before and it met my expectation. I am a first time consumer. I have never purchase before but will be looking for them to buy. It has a great taste.
Hayle C.
Absolute favorite!! Remember getting these all the time growing up, my dad always bought them for my sister and I, they were her favorite as well, and still love them today!
Jessica R.
New London, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How do you actually don't know if these were made in Charleston, because West Virginia is where all my family is from. But these things are amazing try them Frozen.
Angie H.
It's the same nostalgic candy from my youth! The chocolate melts easily, and the nougat is chewy and sweet. It is so fun to eat, and is such a familiar taste!
Rebecca F.
Patterson
I love these these remind me of sort of like a Taffy they are chewy just brings back good childhood memories and they just taste really good
Crystal B.
Riverview FL
These are delicious. Chocolate with a nougat center that's chewy and creamy and just scrumptious! Perfectly sized for a quick treat
Linda W.
Raleigh, NC
Decent product
Prefer the Strawberry flavor, but that's hard to find
Will recommend this product to my family and friends
Carissa P.
Reedsburg
These are so amazing I didn't think that they were gonna be good but I was surprised because it tastes and smells good
Jennifer B.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This used to be my favorite candy when I was a kid! The best ever. I would recommend this to any and every one
Amanda M.
Sutton West, ON
Absolutely loves these. Chocolatey and chewy. Taste amazing. Almost like a three musketeers, but chewier.

Amazon