BY HERSHEY'S #14 in Caramels

Let yourself indulge in each bite of this heavenly new addition to the HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate line.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Cocoa Butter Chocolate Nonfat Milk Milk Fat Lactose Cocoa Processed With Alkali Lecithin Vanillin (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR) Corn Syrup Sweetened Condensed Milk Milk Sugar High Fructose Corn Syrup Palm Oil Sugar Dairy Butter Contains 2% or Less of: Molasses Sea Salt Lecithin Disodium Phosphate Sodium Bicarbonate

Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
When I have a need for chocolate this is one of my favorite snacks. The combination of caramel with the Hershey chocolate on the outside is great!! Each piece is individually wrapped for just the right snack! Not to pricey as well.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my number 1 choice for chocolate caramels. Hershey’s did a great job with this product. It tastes a lot more gourmet and a lot less Hershey. The chocolate is not dry or flaky but rich and thick. Even though it’s milk chocolate it has a darker color so it looks nothing like a ordinary Hershey bar but a supreme version that’s thicker to bite into. The caramel is thick and buttery and very superior for Hershey. It has the perfect texture to it because it has a bit of chewiness but not very much because it’s so buttery. The taste is so amazing that even though the pieces are quite big I want to taste the caramel again right away. I love caramels and I really love these and I truly believe it’s the best your going to get in a grocery store or Walmart/Target. You should get a bag right away and if they are on sale you should stock up.
Bonnie L.
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Felisha C.
I bought myself some of these things last week to try, because i loooooooove chocolate with caramel and omg they are soooooo delicious!!!! Buying some more tomorrow!!
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
This is something I would not have picked up normally in stores, yet I must give it 5 stars! I won a bag of these chocolates in a contest last year from another delightful website. It was the middle of an extremely hot summer, and the bag came in with heat radiating off it, I just knew the chocolate would me melted. I set it right on top of the AC to harden and was so glad. The chocolate had a tendency to remove itself from the caramel while I was eating it, I think that might simply be due to having melted in delivery. had I purchased in store that wouldn't have been an issue. I loved how the chocolate and caramel flavors blended perfectly, and the caramel wasn't so chewy that my jaw hurt as in some caramel candies, this just melted in my mouth.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am an absolute fan of The Hershey's chocolate covered caramels. The first time I tried them was almost two months ago because I won a bag of the dark chocolate ones thanks to #splashscore. I thought they would be nasty because dark chocolate to me isn't that appetizing, but boy was I wrong they were amazing! Chocolate and caramel is the greatest combination and Hershey's did a great job on this and now I can enjoy dark chocolate since it's suppose to be good for you 😉
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
I was able to sample the Hersheys chocolate covered caramels. i am a fan of Hersheys and seeing this new product made me scream! i tried the milk chocolate & it was right amount of chocolate as well as caramel. if you're a fan of cbocolate & caramel; this is for you! i suggest eating them chilled as they quickly melt and it becomes messy to properly indulge. packaging is very nice ; enough to gift to someone!
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I enjoy this product. The chocolate coating is the perfect amount and adds that little bit of that amazing chocolate flavor that is needed to make it feel like a special treat. I do have to say, that the packaging is REALLY hard to open....may just be the package that I bought but each candy piece inside is really hard to tear open. Not too big of an issue or a deal breaker though because I bought them 3 days ago and they are almost gone already! ;)
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
These are SOOO good! Beware! You might eat the whole bag in one sitting. The caramel is so smooth and rich. I love the dark chocolate ones! They are pricey but worth every penny. I quit eating these though when I went vegan a few months ago. They contain milk. I wish Hershey's would change that so I can buy them again!
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
These are sooo good. Awesome mix of chocolate and caramel and the perfect level of chewiness. The only complaint I have is that the individual wrappers in the bag are kind of annoying. I hate that I have to open a new package every time and they are CRAZY hard to open!! I know that this is a nit picky thing but these are a good stress reliving candy for me- I don't want more stress added by frustrations opening the wrappers.
Kayla A.
Moberly , Mo
I have been interested in trying these and wondering if they were any good.
Gene R.
Hello! I have not tried those chocolate covered candies. I wanted to know if they recommend me?
Maggie K.
Buford, GA
How does the milk chocolate bag compare to the dark chocolate version?

back