BY HERSHEY'S #15 in Caramels

Make your next chocolatey treat a bit fancy. HERSHEY’S Caramels in Dark Chocolate brings together creamy Hershey’s chocolate and a rich center

Semi-Sweet Chocolate Sugar Chocolate Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Lecithin Vanillin (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR) Milk Corn Syrup Sweetened Condensed Milk Milk Sugar High Fructose Corn Syrup Palm Oil Sugar Dairy Butter Contains 2% or Less of: Molasses Sea Salt Lecithin Disodium Phosphate Baking Soda

Buy on Jet.com*
Isis N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
While these are well-sized and do taste good, there's something essential missing from the flavor balance for me to really give them my love. A good dark chocolate with a subtly delicious caramel is all well and good, but when each bite ends with me feeling that it's good but something's missing, I can't give it my full love. Maybe if a touch of salt was added, that would fix the flavor balance.
Bonnie L.
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Mary R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious! Each one is a nice size - larger than a quarter. They rank right up there with the gourmet caramel chocolates I've tried. Better than some even. The only thing missing is some salt to offset the sweetness. The caramel is buttery and rich and just the right consistency between soft and hard so it is easy to chew but not runny.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not really a caramel person and i do not buy it very often but these little chocolate and caramel candies are super delicious! Fun to keep around the house to snack on. They are not very expensive but you do get a lot of them. Would recommend!
Shelby B.
Chatham, IL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! By far my favorite candy! The chocolate is so creamy and smooth and the caramel is an explosive finish. Can be found at a target or Walmart and I'm sure many other places. Awesome value. And I would definitely recommend to others!
Gretchen S.
Round Rock, TX
These are very delicious. Relatively inexpensive to keep around as a little pick me up treat for myself! ;) I love the dark chocolate, only improvement would be if they would add a sea salt dark chocolate flavor!
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
These caramels are addicting! They're basically used as currency in my house - that's how good they are. I love Riesen candies, which are similar to these, but those have a very hard caramel center whereas these just melt in your mouth. Love it!
Jelist C.
Rosedale, MD
I used to hate dark chocolate until i ate these. oh my gooshness these are amazing. i try not to eat these to frequently because I'm trying to fit through the doors of my house ya know but if i had the metabolism i would eat these all of the time. the price is also very nice and is great as a present to my chocoholic buddy's.
Sarah H.
W Lafayette, IN
These chocolates are absolutely amazing. They are really rich and have the perfect ratio of caramel and chocolate. I definitely have to just grab a couple and put the bag away before I go sit down, or I would eat the whole thing!
jaylene g.
Oxnard, CA
If you love caramel and dark chocolate but haven't tried them together then you should try it out, I definitely recommend this! its so good. I haven't ate these in a while but these cost like around $4-6. I would so buy these.
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?