BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk, Skim Milk, Sugar, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Modified Cornstarch, Disodium Phosphate, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Monoglycerides, Salt, Carrageenan, Caramel Color, Artificial Color, Yellow 6, Yellow 5

• "It mixes well and tastes amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go to topping when making ice cream sundaes at home." in 1 review
Julianne W.
Vernon
My boyfriend goes nuts over this stuff. He loves having caramel sauce on his ice cream, and he will only eat the Hershey’s one. It tastes like genuine caramel compared to other brands which taste like knock offs or imitated caramel
Nina G.
I love this well I love all the Hershey products lol I use this and the hot fudge one on vanilla ice cream it is really delicious and keep in mind I’m not really a caramel fan but I actually love this !
Nicole L.
Absecon, NJ
I made apple cinnamon bun rose blossoms using cinnamon bun dough (rolled thin) instead of pastry sheets. The caramel topping was a perfect addition. The Hershey topping is thick so it held the cinnamon bun dough to the apple without being runny!
Miranda V.
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Love this affordably decadent caramel syrup. Usually purchase from Walmart. Love it on coffee and ice cream.
Leftover coffee hack-
Easy iced coffee: freeze coffee in ice trays then pop into a glass. Pour milk over coffee cubes, saving room to pour caramel syrup over, flavoring to desired sweetness.
Easy frap: frozen coffee cubes (or ice cubes and room temp coffee for added h²o) popped into a blender with a little milk (or cream) and caramel syrup for sweetness. Blend to desired texture. For the added frap sweet tooth: Same recipe with a dollop of whipped and a drizzle of added caramel sauce on top.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Leftover coffee hack-
kynlee J.
Modesto, CA
I love Hershey’s hot fudge on top of my vanilla ice cream! Super chocolatey and very creamy! Great warmed up in the microwave! Stays fresh for awhile as well! I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittany M.
This is a great product for the price. Sweet and great when warmed up. Keep in mind that this is a bit on the runny side when it comes to caramel sauces. I wish it was a little thicker.
Jada C.
Niagara Falls, NY
So I didn't even plan on buying this when I went to the store but I had all of the little one with me and we decided to have a little ice-cream party of course they were grabing the original items whip cream the sorts. So when I seen this I was all for it I put on my ice cream and just loved it but now I'll melt it down pour it some popcorn hell I'll eat cold with spoon and dip anything in it.
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
Just used this on Thanksgiving! Made a homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake, and was trying to think of a topping. I poured this on the center of the cheesecake, and edged it with whipped creme.
When you took a slice out, the caramel leaked down the sides... DELICIOUS!
janet v.
Perham, MN
Is it really good?
Marissa S.
Ashtabula, OH
What do you guys like this product on the most?
Michelle R.
How do you use the produce other than to top sundaes?
Jennifer B.
Do you warm this up to make it gooey?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How do you use the produce other than to top sundaes?