Hershey's Caramel Topping uploaded by Abby N.

BY HERSHEY'S

High fructose corn syrup Corn syrup Sweetened condensed skim milk Water

Hershey's Caramel Topping
  • "Really not a fan of dark chocolate but a huge fan ofv Hershey's so overall this tastes pretty good has a nice drippy food texture so I would recommend buying this.is it wrong that I eat it without ice cream some time?" in 7 reviews
  • "And I don't worry about valarie a because dark chocolate is good for you ;)" in 4 reviews
  • "So much better than syrup, this is thick with a heavy flavor and compliments all varieties of ice cream." in 1 review
kynlee J.
Modesto, CA
I love Hershey’s hot fudge on top of my vanilla ice cream! Super chocolatey and very creamy! Great warmed up in the microwave! Stays fresh for awhile as well! I would definitely recommend this product.
Calvinitri W.
Mansfield, LA
Ashley S.
This is my favorite ice cream topping. So much better than syrup, this is thick with a heavy flavor and compliments all varieties of ice cream. It's great if you just need a chocolate fix too.
Nicole C.
I really like this because it's just a little better for you than normal chocolate or milk chocolate topping. I just eat it off a spoon when I'm craving it! haha
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Super thick & must be heated to use, so the jar gets too hot to handle - be careful. Otherwise it's great & a staple in our home for ice cream sundaes.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Perfect to pair with freshly baked brownies and vanilla ice cream it’s rich but if you warm it for 20 seconds it’ll be nice and gooey
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Makes your ice cream taste so much better. I love how you can get normal chocolate or dark . Both are good with vanilla ice cream
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Yum! Very rich in flavor and goes great with some vanilla ice cream. I also like to warm it up in the microwave a bit first.
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
I am a lover of dark chocolate and Hershey makes the best!! This is so good drizzled over ice cream or over angel food cake!