Hershey's Caramel Topping uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY HERSHEY'S #2 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Hershey's Caramel Topping
  • "The only thing I am disappointed about it that it doesn't harden or get thick when it's been chills by your ice cream at the bottom of the bowl, that's my favorite part! " in 46 reviews
  • "I have a major sweet tooth so i absolutly love this idem it really works as a great topping to ice cream sundaes" in 4 reviews
  • "My favorite topping for that time of the month when I just want a bowl of vanilla ice cream and curl up to watch a good movie. " in 4 reviews
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this affordably decadent caramel syrup. Usually purchase from Walmart. Love it on coffee and ice cream.
Leftover coffee hack-
Easy iced coffee: freeze coffee in ice trays then pop into a glass. Pour milk over coffee cubes, saving room to pour caramel syrup over, flavoring to desired sweetness.
Easy frap: frozen coffee cubes (or ice cubes and room temp coffee for added h²o) popped into a blender with a little milk (or cream) and caramel syrup for sweetness. Blend to desired texture. For the added frap sweet tooth: Same recipe with a dollop of whipped and a drizzle of added caramel sauce on top.
Brittany M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great product for the price. Sweet and great when warmed up. Keep in mind that this is a bit on the runny side when it comes to caramel sauces. I wish it was a little thicker.
Jada C.
Niagara Falls, NY
So I didn't even plan on buying this when I went to the store but I had all of the little one with me and we decided to have a little ice-cream party of course they were grabing the original items whip cream the sorts. So when I seen this I was all for it I put on my ice cream and just loved it but now I'll melt it down pour it some popcorn hell I'll eat cold with spoon and dip anything in it.
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just used this on Thanksgiving! Made a homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake, and was trying to think of a topping. I poured this on the center of the cheesecake, and edged it with whipped creme.
When you took a slice out, the caramel leaked down the sides... DELICIOUS!
Tracy R.
Medina, NY
Have you tried it yet? If not you must try it. My whole family Loves it. Who doesn't love the brand Hersheys I haven't had anything from Hersheys I don't love. It is one of the best chocolates on the market. Now to have Caramel to. ooh so good and can be used in anything, not just ice cream. My hubby puts it in his coffee for caramel taste..you will love it to.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Yum! This tastes so good on ice cream especially if the caramel is warm. It has a sweet taste but not way too sugary sweet! I definitely recommend it. I got mine in the freezer section of my local grocery store.
Michelle M.
La Habra, CA
This caramel is more important to me than a cherry on top of my ice cream sundaes. It is so delicious that I have contemplated eating it alone but for now its the perfect topping! I would also encourage you to drizzle it over a warm chocolate cake! Calories don't count on desserts right?
Delilah C.
Well there isn't anything bad to say about the Hershey's brand. You can add this to your favorite or yogurt, and I have been known to add it to my coffee instead of sugar :o The taste is the best! You can not get anymore rich or perfectly textured than this caramel! Absolutely fantastic!
Kacey C.
Madison , WI
I'm more of a hot fudge kinda gal but when I'm craving caramel Hersheys is the only brand I buy. For how good it is you can't believe it's only about $2! I also love that you can remove the lid and warm up in the microwave right in the jar. Convenient!
janet v.
Is it really good?
marissa s.
Ashtabula, OH
What do you guys like this product on the most?
sonya b.
Comer, GA
Does anyone know of a good recipe that we could use the Hershey's caramel in or on?
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
How do you use the produce other than to top sundaes?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How do you use the produce other than to top sundaes?