HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup

HERSHEY'S Syrup in caramel flavor is an indulgent addition to your favorite sweets and treats. Try it as a twist on the classic chocolate milk shake!

Is this any different from the usual chocolaye syrup?
Why is it called lite?
Out of the three syrups which is the best one?
Start your review of HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup!
Shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup uploaded by Shawna H.
HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup uploaded by Shawna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super delicious can add this to ice cream to cakes even smoothies you can do so much with this HERSHEY'S SUNDAE DREAM Caramel Syrup
Maribel  M.
Perris, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup uploaded by Maribel  M.
I am a fan of caramel and I like to have it at home for my smoothies or to eat it with banana and apple. Soy fan del caramelo y me gusta tenerlo en casa para mis batidos o comerlo con plátano y manzana. [product:hershey's-chocolate-syrup]
Lauren C.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this caramel syrup😍 I add it to everything from ice cream to coffee❣️❣️It is the perfect addition💕
Viviana B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup uploaded by Viviana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Que rico syrup.. para acompañar los pancakes.. o mis hijas también le ponen al pan.. la verdad es muy rico para para ponerle encima al helado.. lo recomiendo mil veces.
Cristal R.
Crestview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup uploaded by Cristal R.
Very good flavor and a very versatile product. Perfect for fruits and to pour over ice cream. We have used it on coffee and milkshakes/caramel frappes and it is wonderful!
Daisy  L.
Bessemer, AL
HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup , IF you love caramel anything , you'll definitely love this blend of caramel to mix with desired amount of milk. It is like drinking a caramel sundae. I love having a glass before bedtime. The price is reasonable too. I'm satisfied. I keep this in my refrigerator at all times.
Megan T.
Columbus, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I think it is sweet, and mild. I like it but wish it was richer in carmel flavor. I use it in coffee and top ice cream with it.
Julia C.
Reading, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Yaaaaaassssss!!! I love caramel errrthang!! Cawffee (sorry for my NewYoRican accent... lol), shakes, cheesecakes... you name it! Everything is better with Caramel. Yummers!! 💕💕 Recommended for everyone.
Parm K.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,338 reviews
HERSHEY'S Caramel Syrup uploaded by Parm K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Hershey Caramel syrup too but my favorite is chocolate one. You can add this to any of your desserts, milk, ice creams, coffee and much more. It’s perfect for any occasion. I always keep it in stock in my pantry.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
We love having caramel syrup to mix in our milk. It is so tasty and satisfying. Also great for ice cream topper.😁 🍦 Try it in your coffee if your spunky like me. It's cheaper than caramel drizzle and taste just as good to me. Hershey's
Ask a question to the Influenster community...