Hershey's Caramel Syrup - 22 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Carol R.Hershey's Caramel Syrup - 22 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by ismaray g.

BY HERSHEY'S #17 in Syrups

Hershey's caramel syrup - 22 oz. Squeeze bottle see more...

• What do you use you Hershey's caramel syrup for?13 Answers
  • Is this syrup extremetly sweet? I never saw it before but I love us...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I love putting this product on vanilla ice cream its my favorite, It has great flavor but, it could be a little thicker." in 6 reviews
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
Usually I buy chocolate Hershey's syrup, but I change to caramel flavor to make frappuchinos in home,I'm glad to make this change. now this is one of my favorites ingredients of any kind of desserts, ice creams, milk shakes, etc,etc.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm in love with this caramel!!! i can use it for pretty much any dessert i want. It goes fantastic with cookies, ice cream, cakes, anything!!! great flavor!!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
For a caramel syrup it's nice. It's just very very sweet. I would have preferred a richer flavor but it's a good topping for ice cream etc
Carol R.
Carol R.
Miami
excellent flavor, is not so expensive. Fat free and gluten free !! Excellent
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.
Has a nice runny caramel texture I like that it's not quite so thick. Flavor is great tastes exactly like caramel. My mom loves this stuff and tries to put it on everything from waffles to ice cream. She even used it in milk!
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
We use this mostly for ice cream sundaes. I purchased it at my local stop and shop. I also have used it to make mine Apple strudel pie cookies to layer the Apples under the lattice top
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I live for caramel and Hershey's caramel is the best and even better that it comes in a squeeze bottle!! No more running jar's under hot water or microwaving the jar (even though it says not too), or even trying to open the sticky stuck on lid! It's perfect in flavor and consistency and I pretty much put in all of my coffees or desserts!! Love it so so much!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Being the Hershey brand, this Caramel Syrup tastes real good. I like to use it on hot apple pie with some Sea Salt sprinkled and some Cool Whip.
Gessyka S.
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Perfect and not too expensive for me to use in my daily lattes that I make at home. So good! I love using it in my drink and as a drizzle on top of the whipped cream on my coffee!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This!! Perfect sweetener for hot chocolate, ice cream, coffee, and much more. Whatever you dream of having caramel delight on is possible with this. Recommend for all caramel lovers. I personally love this in my Hot Chocolate.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Fontana , California
What do you use you Hershey's caramel syrup for?
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
Is this syrup extremetly sweet? I never saw it before but I love using caramel for sundaes and even in coffee and wouldn't mind trying it.