Hershey's Caramel Syrup - 22 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by ismaray g.Hershey's Caramel Syrup - 22 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Carol R.Hershey's Caramel Syrup - 22 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Angelica C.

BY HERSHEY'S #9 in Syrups

Hershey's caramel syrup - 22 oz. Squeeze bottle see more...

• Is this good or not???1 Answers
  • What do you use you Hershey's caramel syrup for?13 Answers
  • Is this syrup extremetly sweet? I never saw it before but I love ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I love putting this product on vanilla ice cream its my favorite, It has great flavor but, it could be a little thicker." in 6 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Easy pour bottle. Love this affordably decadent caramel syrup. Usually purchase from Walmart. Love it on coffee and ice cream.
Leftover coffee hack-
Easy iced coffee: freeze coffee in ice trays then pop into a glass. Pour milk over coffee cubes, saving room to pour caramel syrup over, flavoring to desired sweetness.
Easy frap: frozen coffee cubes (or ice cubes and room temp coffee for added h²o) popped into a blender with a little milk (or cream) and caramel syrup for sweetness. Blend to desired texture. For the added frap sweet tooth: Same recipe with a dollop of whipped and a drizzle of added caramel sauce on top.
Caramel syrup on in cream is the Best thing in the world!! Thick and silky with a sweet taste. Good for the price will always have a bottle in my fridge for my sweet cravings.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
I just bought this recently to try it with iced coffee I mix at home, and it was delicious. The caramel blended smoothly with my drink in both texture and taste, its a great alternative to buying caramel iced coffee daily, just takes a few seconds to mix and its cheaper than purchasing the coffee shop made version of it all the time as I used to.
Shaunice L.
Has a nice runny caramel texture I like that it's not quite so thick. Flavor is great tastes exactly like caramel. My mom loves this stuff and tries to put it on everything from waffles to ice cream. She even used it in milk!
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
We use this mostly for ice cream sundaes. I purchased it at my local stop and shop. I also have used it to make mine Apple strudel pie cookies to layer the Apples under the lattice top
ismaray g.
Usually I buy chocolate Hershey's syrup, but I change to caramel flavor to make frappuchinos in home,I'm glad to make this change. now this is one of my favorites ingredients of any kind of desserts, ice creams, milk shakes, etc,etc.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
I live for caramel and Hershey's caramel is the best and even better that it comes in a squeeze bottle!! No more running jar's under hot water or microwaving the jar (even though it says not too), or even trying to open the sticky stuck on lid! It's perfect in flavor and consistency and I pretty much put in all of my coffees or desserts!! Love it so so much!
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Being the Hershey brand, this Caramel Syrup tastes real good. I like to use it on hot apple pie with some Sea Salt sprinkled and some Cool Whip.
Bárbara B.
Amo este syrup por lo versátil que es, es delicioso y lo puedo comer con helado, en merengadas y hasta con café
Carol R.
Miami
excellent flavor, is not so expensive. Fat free and gluten free !! Excellent
Jessica P.
Fontana , California
What do you use you Hershey's caramel syrup for?
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
Is this syrup extremetly sweet? I never saw it before but I love using caramel for sundaes and even in coffee and wouldn't mind trying it.
Victoria F.