BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's candy dish chocolate assortment candy miniatures 48 oz see more...

Hershey's Candy Dish Chocolate Assortment Candy Miniatures 48 oz
  • "I love the different kinds of chocolates..much better than just one..the one with the toffee was my favorite...will definitely buy them again!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely buy this for any holiday.. great for stock stuffers as well!" in 1 review
DAWN M.
Thorndale, PA
I usually purchase these around certain holidays. Place in a nice bowl and sit them out. Typically they're gone by end of night. I would buy more often and leave out all the time but I'd need to buy a full case just to keep any around for a week or two. Not very good on the waiste line but how can you say no to just one!
Karie R.
Royse City, TX
Hershey's Candy Dish Candies are great when you are on the go or when your child is beggingg for candy as it is just the right not to make a mess. They have many different kinds of chocolate for everyone in your home to pick there own favorite one. I would for sure recommend this product to my friends and family.
Nancy M.
Otto, NC
These Hersheys assorted candy miniatures were great I put them out in a bowl on my coffee table and guessed that come in just pick one up and eat it my grandkids love them too I always make sure I have them out for them they taste so smooth and silky they are the best!
Laura P.
Lexington, KY
These miniature chocolates remind me of visiting my grandmother when I was growing up. She had a sweet tooth and loved chocolate, so she always kept these on hand. I still love the classic assortment today, and I frequently keep them on my desk at work for colleagues to enjoy. There is something for everyone!
Ty C.
This is a great bag for a family. It has different flavors to meet everyone's standards. The only thing is, that it is milk chocolate, so it's very sweet, I am more of a dark chocolate kind of person, but it's still good candy. Can't stay out in the sun too long and as a Sunshine state residents for a couple of months, this is not an ideal beach bringing item.
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
I just bought this mix bag of candy, which is perfect for me because I actually like all the candy in the mix (usually there's at least one I don't like). I leave a little out at a time in a candy bowl on my coffee table and snack on it while I watch TV or do homework. It's the perfect mix for me.
Natasha G.
Gainesville
I love Hersheys! When I got this chocolate assortment candy miniatures I was so happy!

It so good to eat thus you have smalls pieces of chocolates to eat during the day. Better than opening a whole chocolate bar and eating all of it!

Just go buy it!
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Hersheys is my favorie brand and the hershey's candy dish chocolate candy is an excellent product by hersheys. It is very delicious and high quality. I love it and highly recommend it to others. It is a good value for money. I will keep buying it.
María D.
Chocolate. I have never met anyone who does not like chocolate and choosing one of quality and where you know you'll enjoy it better than Hersheys chocolates, are the richest in the world and have a wide variety in different flavors and sizes which they are always rich
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
We buy these Hershey's assorted bags frequently. I have a household full of chocolate junkies and Hershey's can be found anywhere. The assorted bags are great for my family, some of us like dark chocolate and others don't, some like toffee and some don't, I'd rather buy things like this than five separate bags.
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?