BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's candy dish chocolate assortment candy miniatures 48 oz see more...

Hershey's Candy Dish Chocolate Assortment Candy Miniatures 48 oz
  • "I love the different kinds of chocolates..much better than just one..the one with the toffee was my favorite...will definitely buy them again!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely buy this for any holiday.. great for stock stuffers as well!" in 1 review
Ty C.
Ty C.
This is a great bag for a family. It has different flavors to meet everyone's standards. The only thing is, that it is milk chocolate, so it's very sweet, I am more of a dark chocolate kind of person, but it's still good candy. Can't stay out in the sun too long and as a Sunshine state residents for a couple of months, this is not an ideal beach bringing item.
Karie R.
Karie R.
Royse City, TX
Hershey's Candy Dish Candies are great when you are on the go or when your child is beggingg for candy as it is just the right not to make a mess. They have many different kinds of chocolate for everyone in your home to pick there own favorite one. I would for sure recommend this product to my friends and family.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Lexington, KY
These miniature chocolates remind me of visiting my grandmother when I was growing up. She had a sweet tooth and loved chocolate, so she always kept these on hand. I still love the classic assortment today, and I frequently keep them on my desk at work for colleagues to enjoy. There is something for everyone!
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Classic. We buy these every year to hand out at Halloween. We also love to have them in our freezer for a nice after dinner treat or as a treat on a hot hot day. I like that there are several Hershey flavors available in one big bag. this is great so you can try a few pieces of different flavors at once.
Heather  B.
Heather B.
Broomfield, CO
I just bought this mix bag of candy, which is perfect for me because I actually like all the candy in the mix (usually there's at least one I don't like). I leave a little out at a time in a candy bowl on my coffee table and snack on it while I watch TV or do homework. It's the perfect mix for me.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Centerville, UT
This bag is great for buying a variety of Hershey candies. This is a great value, especially at Halloween or Valentine's time. I usually have a bowl at work that is filled with these candies and all of the flavors get eaten. I would always recommend anything Hershey for chocolate lovers.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Wichita, KS
Oh chocolate is so much better than sex! Yes i said it! You get a verity of different bars in this bag so the ones you don't like pass on to someone else! This is a big bag you can share it with a co-worker or neighbor! Some use it for meetings and put it on the tables at the meetings.
María D.
María D.
Chocolate. I have never met anyone who does not like chocolate and choosing one of quality and where you know you'll enjoy it better than Hersheys chocolates, are the richest in the world and have a wide variety in different flavors and sizes which they are always rich
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Oakland, MS
Love the assortment bags. It gives every body a choice to choose from. They are pricey unless I can catch them on sale. I would rather not buy the alternatives. Every day I eat 1 of each. Some times 2. I do recommend to every body and even give them as gifts
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Gainesville
I love Hersheys! When I got this chocolate assortment candy miniatures I was so happy!

It so good to eat thus you have smalls pieces of chocolates to eat during the day. Better than opening a whole chocolate bar and eating all of it!

Just go buy it!
marcela s.
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?