BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's candy dish chocolate assortment candy miniatures 48 oz see more...

Hershey's Candy Dish Chocolate Assortment Candy Miniatures 48 oz
  • "I love the different kinds of chocolates..much better than just one..the one with the toffee was my favorite...will definitely buy them again!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely buy this for any holiday.. great for stock stuffers as well!" in 1 review
Ty C.
Ty C.
This is a great bag for a family. It has different flavors to meet everyone's standards. The only thing is, that it is milk chocolate, so it's very sweet, I am more of a dark chocolate kind of person, but it's still good candy. Can't stay out in the sun too long and as a Sunshine state residents for a couple of months, this is not an ideal beach bringing item.
DAWN M.
DAWN M.
Thorndale, PA
I usually purchase these around certain holidays. Place in a nice bowl and sit them out. Typically they're gone by end of night. I would buy more often and leave out all the time but I'd need to buy a full case just to keep any around for a week or two. Not very good on the waiste line but how can you say no to just one!
Karie R.
Karie R.
Royse City, TX
Hershey's Candy Dish Candies are great when you are on the go or when your child is beggingg for candy as it is just the right not to make a mess. They have many different kinds of chocolate for everyone in your home to pick there own favorite one. I would for sure recommend this product to my friends and family.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Lexington, KY
These miniature chocolates remind me of visiting my grandmother when I was growing up. She had a sweet tooth and loved chocolate, so she always kept these on hand. I still love the classic assortment today, and I frequently keep them on my desk at work for colleagues to enjoy. There is something for everyone!
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Classic. We buy these every year to hand out at Halloween. We also love to have them in our freezer for a nice after dinner treat or as a treat on a hot hot day. I like that there are several Hershey flavors available in one big bag. this is great so you can try a few pieces of different flavors at once.
Heather  B.
Heather B.
Broomfield, CO
I just bought this mix bag of candy, which is perfect for me because I actually like all the candy in the mix (usually there's at least one I don't like). I leave a little out at a time in a candy bowl on my coffee table and snack on it while I watch TV or do homework. It's the perfect mix for me.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Centerville, UT
This bag is great for buying a variety of Hershey candies. This is a great value, especially at Halloween or Valentine's time. I usually have a bowl at work that is filled with these candies and all of the flavors get eaten. I would always recommend anything Hershey for chocolate lovers.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Wichita, KS
Oh chocolate is so much better than sex! Yes i said it! You get a verity of different bars in this bag so the ones you don't like pass on to someone else! This is a big bag you can share it with a co-worker or neighbor! Some use it for meetings and put it on the tables at the meetings.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Granite Falls, NC
Love these great quality of Chocolate it taste amazing. It goes great on the counter guest love to get in the candy dish when they Come over. I would not buy a different brand this is good quality and I always keep it in my candy dish.I would recommend this to other's.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Otto, NC
These Hersheys assorted candy miniatures were great I put them out in a bowl on my coffee table and guessed that come in just pick one up and eat it my grandkids love them too I always make sure I have them out for them they taste so smooth and silky they are the best!
marcela s.
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?