BY HERSHEY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Caitlin M.
Valdosta, GA
I love Hershey Kisses, so I thought I would give these a try, but I can honestly say I'll never be going back for a second bag. The candy coating was hard and not very appetizing and detracted greatly from my enjoyment of the chocolate inside. The coating may be appealing to others and so I do not not recommend these to everyone, but I highly do not recommend them to those that dislike thick candy coatings.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
I miss these so much! These were so good, and were so pretty to look at lol. They area bit smaller than the traditional kisses, and they have a candy coating in assorted colors. Great for kids and taste just like classic kisses! Sad that I can't find them anymore :( bring them back!
Sarah A.
I'm not very fond of these candies. They have a hard outer coating, similar to an M&M's coating, but thicker. Then in the middle is the chocolate. Kids may like this, which is probably their main demographic, it's just not for me. Too artificial tasting.
Kylea P.
These were one of my favorite candies when I was a little younger. I was so addicted to them. There just so delicious. They have a hard shell on the outside and milk chocolate on the inside. I'm so sad I can't find them in the stores anymore.
Kiana  A.
Mountain View, CA
These chocolates are cute and tasty! A fun take on the classic Hershey's Kisses. They're also so fun and easy to just pop in your mouth. I haven't had these in a while but I always enjoyed them.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
I usually like chocolate of any kind but these are really hard and there is an odd taste to them almost like you can taste the food coloring. I like a different brand of coated chocolates if I'm in the mood or am baking something that needs color not just chocolate
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
Im not willing to give them an F because its been along time since I ate them but I do remember I despised them, seriously they just didn't go the candy coating was awful and hard. I hope they never bring them back they are a shame to the Hersheys Kisses name
Dave M.
I love these they are so good and cute looking. They have good value. Good Value they are very affordable bit ti pricey. Good Flavor u can eat all day. Good flavor and are very repurchase worthy. Repurchase worrhy
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
These are good for baking. They're really similar to M&M's but I do not feel like they have as thick of a candy coating which I love. However I have had some trouble finding these regularly at my grocery store.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to love these! Impossible to find now though sadly. It's surrounded by a crunchy candy shell much like an m&m but the chocolate inside is much better because it's a Hershey's kiss. Really yummy and cute.
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Were these discontinued? I never see them in stores anymore
Kylea P.
Were these hard shell kissables discontinued? I haven't seen them in the stores in so long and I love them.
Tiffany W.
Highland, IN
Are these basically the same as M&Ms?
Tresha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How good are these would love to try?
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look so good, where can I find them ?