Hershey's Candy Coated Milk Chocolate Eggs uploaded by Linda C.Hershey's Candy Coated Milk Chocolate Eggs uploaded by Victoria W.Hershey's Candy Coated Milk Chocolate Eggs uploaded by Jessica W.

BY HERSHEY'S

Savor the classic flavor of HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate in these egg-shaped bite-size chocolates with loved ones this Easter season.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Milk Chocolate Cocoa Butter Lactose Milk Fat Lecithin PGPR (EMULSIFIER) Vanillin (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR) Sugar Contains 2% or Less of: Artificial Color Yellow 5 Lake Blue 1 Lake Yellow 6 Lake Red 40 Lake Corn Syrup Cornstarch Modified Cornstarch Resinous Glaze Carnauba Wax

• They believe that the bag should be zzipper, to abrilos a...2 Answers
  • Why don't they make them in smaller bags so they don't ge...1 Answers
Hershey's Candy Coated Milk Chocolate Eggs
  • "These are always a favorite and they still taste just as good, and remind me of all them Easter days years ago finding them in my basket." in 1 review
  • "Kids love making there own chocolate milk we do this every night sometimes they want to put it in there cereal" in 1 review
Mckenzie N.
Centerville, UT
I can’t emphasize enough how much better these eggs are than other type of chocolate Hershey makes. The saddest part though is they are only available during the Easter season so I literally have to stock up on these things when they are around. They’re so creamy and have a candy coating that just makes it ten times better!
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
This is my ultimate favorite Easter candy. I always stock up on these when they first come out for the season. Most people rave about Cadbury mini eggs, but I promise these are so much better! You won’t regret this purchase, especially if you’re a Hershey’s fan
Kimberly A.
Burbank, CA
I've always liked Hershey's chocolate better than other candy bars. I used to love Hersheyettes, but you can't find those anymore. So much better than M&Ms. these eggs are just as good! The candy coating to chocolate ratio is perfect. This is really the only candy where I have no willpower to make them last at all. It's kinda good you can only find these at Easter.
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
I LOVE this candy! Me and my mom go threw at least 6 bags easily every year. We love Easter time just for this candy! The only thing is i have a hard time finding them at timesWalmart doesnt always carry them in my area than its like a mad dash to find them! Wish they were out all year! hahaBut for reals BEST EGGS EVER!
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are my all time favorite Easter candy, I mean next to Cadbury. I like the chocolate taste, and the crunchy shell. The price is decent, the taste is great if you like solid milk chocolate. You can only purchase these around Easter season tho. I will continue to buy every easter
Vera R.
Selkirk, NY
This is my absolute favorite Easter candy! I search every store i go into once Easter candy is on the shelves (not everyone sells it!) I saw another review that wished for a resealable bag and that would be great. Although I tend to eat the bag in like 2 days!
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I went to buy the Whopper's Robin's Eggs and only found these so decided to try them. They are amazing!! They have a coating similar to an M&M but more pleasant and the chocolate inside is heavenly. It's kinda like a candy coated Kiss but really fresh!
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a big fan of chocolate? I even like dark chocolate which a lot of people don't like. I love how companies come up with new favors and how they do cute packages. I also love how they go with theme for example this product which was meant for Easter.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
These are scrumptious!! So addicting! I totally recommend them. They have so much chocolate inside, yummy. They're a bit pricey, but I got them on sale for a great deal. Even not on sale, they price isn't bad. I love these.
Melissa B.
Ahhh!! These are my absolute favorite!! I grew up eating these around Easter. The bag has changed, but they still taste amazing and I am never disappointed! These tend to sell out quickly, and have had times where I wasn't able to get them. I've tried others that are similar and they just weren't as good.
Nancy R.
They believe that the bag should be zzipper, to abrilos and take without falling?
Michelle L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Why don't they make them in smaller bags so they don't get wasted