BY HERSHEY'S

• Are these only sold during the holidays?1 Answers
Taylor G.
Sneads, FL
Hershey's Candy Cane bar is a delicious treat; however, it's not my favorite. This treat is very sweet. I originally bought this candy, because it sounded similar to peppermint bark. On the other hand, this snack is a lot sweeter and less minty. If you like white chocolate, you will enjoy this product.
Lisa Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this candy bar. It's a bummer that it only sells during the holiday season. It's decently priced. I was at Walmart the other day and they were $1.24. I have a hard time just eating a little of one once it's open haha. I can't help it though. I seriously buy at least two every time I see them in stores. You just can't NOT buy them.
Ali P.
conway
i wait for this to come out every season!!! it is my favorite by far! its not as sweet as some of the others and the peppermint gives it a nice fresh flavor that i can come back to. i normally purchase at walgreens or walmart. like i said i will rebuy this every year
Parris M.
Orlando, FL
OMG! Who doesn't love chocolate & peppermint? I sure do! This is such a wonder piece of candy to try if you haven't already! The flavor is amazing! One of a kind! Be sure to check this candy out when shopping! Surely you won't regret it!
Nyesha H.
Love this candy bar. I always buy it around the holidays.(seems like thats when it is available the most) it just puts me in a good spirit because it is so delicious. i would recommend it to anyone who likes peppermint and chocolate :)
Jessy O.
Orlando, FL
I'd say it's one of my favorite chocolates. Apart from it's white chocolate that I love, it has that refreshing mint flavor. I love it. I could eat a huge amount myself
Damaris E.
Levittown , PA
These are heaven sent! This is hands down my favorite go to candy around the holidays! It has my favorite combo of white chocolate and mint. I am so sad they aren't around all year. Next time I will make sure I stack up on these. They are truly very good!
Jessica G.
Abington, MA
I like that it's mint, but it doesn't seem to be "real" chocolate. It's difficult to find white chocolate in bar form. This was decent just because it's festive but, I wouldn't want it year round.
Jennifer  C.
FOREST HILL, TX
I love this candy! The first time I tried it was visiting Hershey, Penn. and didn't know it would be available near me. I think it's a great price for the size of bar. I love the white chocolate and peppermint flavor. I have given it as a part of gifts.
Bianca H.
Candy Kane's remind me of mint and I do not like mint candy and on top of that I'm not a chocolate person so these two just do not go good together and shouldn't be sold lol
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
Are these only sold during the holidays?