BY HERSHEY'S

Celebrate with Hershey’s and ditch the plain candy canes this holiday season!

Sugar Vegetable Oil Palm Oil Shea Oil Sunflower Oil Palm Kernel Oil Safflower Oil Skim Milk Corn Syrup Solids Lactose Contains 2% or Less of: Cornstarch Lecithin Natural Peppermint Flavor Confectioner's Glaze Vanillin (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR) Tocopherols (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS) PGPR Artificial Color Red 40 Lake Red 40 Carnauba Wax

• Are these only sold during the holidays?1 Answers
  • How Minty are these? Are they more like a breath mint? 1 Answers
  • This is the big-size bar or the medium-size bar?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tastes a lot like peppermint bark. My husband bought this for me after Christmas when it was on sale. I don't eat candy bars very often unless they go on sale. I love the taste of chocolate and peppermint. I am bringing this to Italy with us to share with family.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is fabulous. I love the mint and chocolate mix, I especially buy this around the holidays. The flavor is great and not overwhelming. This is a great chocolate bar and I buy all the time.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
As crazy as this might sound, these candy bars are one of my top favorite foods that come back out during the holidays! I have to be careful that I don't go too overboard on them, but they are just so addicting!! I tend to stock up so that I can treat myself a few times during the year to hold me over until the next Christmas season!
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I am usually not a big fan of chocolate and mint. Omg. I never tried these until yesterday. I fell in love. You can definitely taste the peppermint, but its not overpowering at all. I guess because the chocolate really help balance the peppermint out. My new addiction. Yummy.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband discovered this candy bar over Christmas and fell in love. He loves peppermint bark and said this is a great substitute for the real thing. It has mint bits throughout that give it plenty of flavor without overpowering the chocolate. Only wish we could find it after the holidays.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is one of my favorite Christmas candies! The value is great and you can normally buy them for only 1$! They make for a great stocking stuffer or to add to a birthday gift around Christmas time! Will buy again! Highly recommend 😻
Cari C.
Cartersville, GA
I just picked a few of these up on sale for stocking stuffers but I HAD to open one before I got home. My mom and I finished the whole bar in just a few minutes. It was delicious! The white chocolate is creamy and delicious and the peppermint bits add a little crunch. I love it!
Taylor G.
Sneads, FL
Hershey's Candy Cane bar is a delicious treat; however, it's not my favorite. This treat is very sweet. I originally bought this candy, because it sounded similar to peppermint bark. On the other hand, this snack is a lot sweeter and less minty. If you like white chocolate, you will enjoy this product.
Lisa Y.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I absolutely love this candy bar. It's a bummer that it only sells during the holiday season. It's decently priced. I was at Walmart the other day and they were $1.24. I have a hard time just eating a little of one once it's open haha. I can't help it though. I seriously buy at least two every time I see them in stores. You just can't NOT buy them.
Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Hershey's Candy Cane Bar is so addicting! I love the flavors and the minty candy pieces in the chocolate. I wish this was available all year long. This candy bar is very affordable. I definitely reccomend this to everyone.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this good? I love peppermint and I keep seeing these in the stores.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love the original but I'm curious when they start selling them?
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love chocolate and I like peppermint but not a lot. Is there a lot of peppermint in these? because I want to try them but just don't want a lot of the peppermint taste
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
I have never seen the individually wrapped bars?! Where could these be found?
Tori N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who all has tried these? I love candy cane & chocolate so I'm sure I'd love these!