BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Cadbury Caramello
  • "One of my favorite candy bars love getting these as a kid and even now so fun to savor great job on making these bad boys" in 6 reviews
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey's Cadbury Caramello candy bar is about as delicious and scrumptious as a chocolate bar can get!  It is a very rich chocolate bar with a tantalizing caramel center that hits that "sweet spot" pefectly.  It is a very affordable candy bar that can be found easily in almost all supermarkets and drugstores.  I will purchase this again (and again) as well as recommend (especially if you are a caramel lover such as myself).
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
I love chocolate, but I can never finish one of these candy bars. Dare I say.. It has too much caramel? I can never eat a piece of this without getting caramel EVERYWHERE!! Besides being the messiest candy bar I've ever eaten..it is caramel and chocolate so it's not awful by any means but I prefer other candies to this one.
Harley R.
Richlands, VA
I just love these candy bars not only does the chocolate melt in your mouth but the caramel does too I grab one when I can when I stop by the gas station they are just over a dollar so it's definitely worth the stop sometimes I grab more than one stick them in the fridge for later
Vanesa G.
Caramello is hands down my go to chocolate and caramel candy bar. I actually have half of one in my fridge as I write this review, lol! The chocolate is silky and smooth. The caramel sweet and not overly sticky like some are. Perfect little indulgence.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Probably up there with one of my favorite candy bars but I l.o.v.e. caramel. This is a simple candy chocolate candy bar filled with nothing but caramel but the taste is anything but simple. Mmmmm good! This is a definite recommend!
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Very yummy chocolate. Can't eat the whole thing in one sitting(even though I'm probably not supposed to) the caramel is so think and rich tasting. Can only eat one or two squares here and there throughout the day
Elaine  L.
I love caramel and thought I would like Caramello, but it is not one of my favorites. I like a thicker caramel and this one was runny. It's not bad and would certainly not turn it down if I was offered, but would prefer a Twix or Milky Way.
Robert A.
Spring Hill, FL
Hershey's chocolate with creamy caramel inside can only be a gift from the angels because these are so heavenly tasting. You can't go wrong with these tasty treats. Affordable and delicious, they must be heaven sent..oh wait, that's right, I had to go to the store to get these...guess I'll be making a return trip!
Ruthie R.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love this candy bar! I can't help but give in to temptation every time I'm at the grocery store. It's incredibly creamy, chocolate-y, and smooth. It satisfies my sweet tooth and pretty soon I'm craving another. A bit messy with the excessive Caramel but I GUESS that can be a good thing right ;)
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
Probably one of my favorite candy bars. I always forget how much i Like this one. I love caramel so much but when I go to grab a candy bar I forget about this one. This one needs more love.
Natster F.
Any inventive uses for cooking/ baking?
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
How many calories are in this bar?