BY HERSHEY'S #15 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Add rich butterscotch flavor to cookies, brownies, and other desserts with these delicious baking pieces.

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The only thing better than a hesheys bar is Hershey’s baking chips, and these butterscotch chips are great to put in cookies or to eat alone. They have such a wonderful flavor and are a really reasonable price. They are one of my go to brands.
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
These are a must-have for scotchie brownies and various other dishes. It adds a nice buttery almost carmelis flavor and I don't feel it's too overpowering if you don't use too many
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I love using this butterscotch chips in my oatmeal cookies! They are so tasting and I love the flavor in general that I want to incorporate them into more dishes! I notice these are much more readily available all year long than say cinnamon chips, and they are fairly well priced as well
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We used Hershey's Butterscotch baking chips around Christmastime to make cookies and they turned out awesome. My nephews loved the cookies and keeping begging me for more. They are a good product for the price. I definitely will recommend this product to friends and family.
Carol A.
Jackson, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used these when making chocolate and butterscotch chocolate chip cookies. I did half milk and half butterscotch chips. They came out soo good! These are the same size as normal chocolate chips so you get the same amount of flavor and you can melt these or just toss them into some recipe!
Leigh P.
These make the absolute best butterscotch cookies ever in life ! They are simply amazing ! If you like butterscotch try these by themselves, with nuts , Any flavor chocolate. I have made them with a little banana flavoring in the batter just the tiniest drop makes these banana butterscotch cookies with a vanilla glaze ... it's amazing and simple ! Try this product for your next holiday !
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Taste great and easy to use. I enjoy using this when making my chocolate butterscotch oatmeal cookies. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to bake as well as the taste of butterscotch. The chips melt perfectly when baking and comes from the best company.
Teresa G.
I personally am not a fan of butter scotch but these Hershey's butterscotch baking chips do have great flavor and texture. I've made a Ganesh with it and put them in cookie dough mixs. It has a unique nutty flavor. I recommend these to bakers and home chefs
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
Replacing 1/4 of any recipe that has chocolate chips with butterscotch chips is something I've done for years. People love the way it tastes. These are so good that the big challenge is keeping my husband from eating the rest of the bag before I use it!
Christine F.
Leesburg, VA
These are the best for backing with you can even make trail mix with them for your kids for a snack. it has a really good flaver. i put them in cookie and some chewy bars. i buy these at the grocery store. yes i would recommend them to other cause they are just so good
elizah k.
Is it any good????
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Do these taste good??
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
Do these chips have the same waxy feel that other Hershey's chocolate products do?