Hershey's Butterscotch Chips

Add rich butterscotch flavor to cookies, brownies, and other desserts with these delicious baking pieces.

Is it any good????
Do these taste good??
Do these chips have the same waxy feel that other Hershey's chocolate products do?
Start your review of Hershey's Butterscotch Chips!
Blue springs , MO
Hershey's Butterscotch Chips uploaded by Shauncei G.
Made Christmas haystacks with these butterscotch chips and MY WORD! They melt to perfection, they taste wonderful AND I got them on sale at my local price chopper! If you’re doing Christmas baking these are a must have!
Lynchburg
You’re lying to yourself if you say that you never reached up into your grandmas cooking shelf to snag a few of these pellets from heaven. Use them in a cookie...of course, or just muck a handful of these butterscotch chips by themselves. They have my heart.
Milledgeville, GA
these are such a childhood fave for me, and i would definitely sneak out handfuls of these butterscotch chips when baking with my mom. now, i love them in cookies and brownies, and they're a good balance of sweetness and richness with a hint of caramel.
Toronto , OH
Very creamy but not as sweet as I thought it would be It’s just the right amount of sweetness. The price was reasonable the flavor was buttery butterscotch. Excellent flavor. Would definitely purchase again
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
don’t really know what I am doing I am new to this app app I would love to get a free sample in the mail I would suggest to other people I would do a review never had this product.
1,366 reviews
This is a really good product! It works very well and I swear by this very much!! I wouldn’t improve anything about this because I think it’s perfect the way it is. ♥️♥️♥️ I would buy this all the time if I run out. I’m so so happy to give a review on something I love using. Thank you!! I hope I helped someone out there. ♥️😊🙏
Chatham , VA
I do most of my baking during the holidays and tend to by Hershey’s products over any of the others because I know the quality and flavor is there. My favorite recipe to use for the butterscotch is for Haystacks!
Let’s be real I may have possibly just eaten the whole bag a couple times and skipped the baking part BUT I have controlled myself before and these are soo yummy in literally anything. Cakes, cookies you name it! I adore all of hershey’s baking chips they even have peanut butter and toffee which are both just as delicious. It’s a great way to spice up your recipes in my opinion!
Prairie, MS
Butterscotch was one of my childhood favorites and I really appreciate Hershey recreating that memory for me. Theses chips tastes just like the candy and there’s so many possibilities with them. I like to make cheesecakes and cakes with the chips inside. Worth a try.
Wadesville, IN
If you need a bag of butterscotch chips I would recommend you purchasing this bag. These are great quality, easy to find in varying stores, and always a great price. These melt well to make candies and they bake well in breads and cookies.