Hershey's Brookside Pomegranate Dark Chocolate uploaded by K S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart*
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
These sweet treats are my guilty pleasure. The dark chocolate is rich and luxurious, and added to the pomegranate gives it just enough tart-ness so you can keep eating them and not get a toothache. I've tried the blueberry as well, but the pomegranate is just 10x better. They don't get messy, because the chocolate is coated, so even if it gets a bit warm, they will be okay sitting. Best part? They feel healthy when I'm eating them, not like other coma-inducing treats. They are a perfect treat on the go, and I usually have a bag in my purse or book bag, and I've bought them again and again.
Marisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy! The perfect little addicting snack! They're fairly affordable and you can find them EVERYWHERE which is soo nice and
convenient for when that craving hits. I don't buy them often, but when I do, its because i'm craving them soo bad.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Pomegranates are my favorite fruit, but what’s even better? Pomegranate seeds covered in CHOCOLATE. Yes, I said it. These are a great late-night snack. I always hide them from my family so I can eat them all to myself. Delicious!
Victoria A.
Ellensburg, WA
I have to be honest, I didn’t love these. I got a very artificial pomegranate flavor, which I’m personally not a fan of. I like the chocolate, but if I’m going to do chocolate covered fruit I’m going to opt for the real deal!
Courtney B.
I HATE dark chocolate, but have you ever tried these frozen? They are amazing!!! One of my favorite snacks! I don’t think there is anything else quite like it, so when I have extra money for these I definitely buy them!
Tysheema M.
This is one of the best chocolate brands on the market right now. Smoothe rich and creamy one bite and its so rich it sends you somewhere else momentarily. Brookside is amazing.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy!!! Pomegranates are such a wonderful fruit, odd but still beautiful, sweet, but leave that almost drying effect in your mouth if you chew on the seeds too long. But that’s where the chocolate saves the Day with this little treat! It balances everything out to make it a powerhouse of sweet and tart.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whoever thought of putting fruit inside chocolate was genius 🍫 This is such a delicate and luxurious (& perhaps fattening but in a good way) tasting snack. Nice when you just wanna kick back and relax with chocolate and a nice movie. Make sure you share it with someone, there's enough on the bag
Heather |.
I picked these up at the airport once and they made a good snack while flying. Taste great not too too sweet. They were a little pricy but I would repurchase them.
Malorey H.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SNACK!!!! The perfect treat for everyone (even if you do not like pomegranates! *which I don’t!*) The sweetness of the chocolate mixed with the tartness of the pomegranates is a match made in heaven! I promise you you will not regret this purchase!