BY HERSHEY'S

Milk Chocolate Sugar Cocoa Butter Milk Chocolate Milk Fat Lecithin Salt Natural Vanilla Flavor Almonds Sunflower Oil Maltodextrin Corn Syrup Confectioner's Glaze

Buy on Target
Stephanie L.
St.Cloud
These are so delicious 🤤 I’m so obsessed with these I crave this all the time it’s good as a snack I definitely recommend
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
One of my favorites when I’m dieting, the chocolate covered almonds are my favorite guilty pleasure! The chocolate is smooth and the almonds are the perfect crunch to make this product an instant favorite.
Danika A.
Fort Nelson
I have an unhealthy obsession with these. They are so good. You only need a small amount to settle your chocolate or sweets craving... If you have any self control.....Which I am lacking.
Cassi L.
Nanaimo
The perfect combination of candy and chocolate with a superfood candy twist! Great value.
Marytė L.
London, London
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely tasty and worth all money we paying for it.
Very nice flavour and makes you get it all the time!
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy these at Costco for a great price and love them. My only complaint is I love them too much and overindulgence can be a problem when buying such a large bag!
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
My favorite snack of all time! I am in love with this. I got it at CVS and has been my favorite since. The almonds are sooo goood. I recommend it. It doesn't hurt to try them. I buy these all the time.
Shanna G.
These things are like heaven!!! Two things I love almonds and Hershey chocolate! Very tasty and a great snack.
Eunice M.
I pretty much like anything with chocolate & nuts in it & if you do too, you love this! I can never stop eating after I take the first bite!
Sabrina J.
Malden, MA
I love dark chocolate and Hershey makes dark chocolate on a whole nother level. i usally eat this one or twice a week cause my sister love them too