Hershey's Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavor

The singular, sweet surprise of pomegranate flavor covered in rich dark chocolate. Savor a few, then reseal the bag to lock in the fresh fruit flavor.

Dark Chocolate Sugar Chocolate Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Cocoa Processed With Alkali Lecithin Milk Salt Natural Vanilla Flavor Sugar Corn Syrup Fruit Juice Concentrate Pomegranate Juice Concentrate Apple Juice Concentrate Cranberry Juice Concentrate Lemon Juice Concentrate Maltodextrin Deionized Apple Juice Concentrate Natural Flavors Pectin Canola Oil Malic Acid Tapioca Dextrin Sodium Bicarbonate Sodium Citrate Ascorbic  Acid Citric Acid Resinous Glaze.

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
Crystalyn G.
Oh these are just amazing!! I love the slightly sour pomegranate in the middle! It’s chewy, chocolatey, sweet, and slightly sour all at once. I try to keep a good stock of these hehe!
Heather |.
Love these! I bought these at an airport once without having tried them before and I loved them. The are bite size, perfect to have as a snack. The are not too sweet. The flavor combination of the chocolate and the pomegranate is yummy. I would definitely repurchase!
hannah🌙 M.
My favorite snack of all time. The dark chocolate is not too overwhelming or sweet, and the dried pomegranate adds a nice fruity flavor. Such a great snack to munch on while watching a movie, working, or when you're on the go. Love this snack so much!
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely LOVE these Brookside chocolate covered fruit treats. There are many different fruit options, but they all come covered in the same amazing high quality chocolate which is amazing. It's a quick and easy snack to grab when you need something a little more exciting than a chocolate bar.
Giselle B.
This product is truly amazing. The dark chocolate coated outside of the tasty pomegranate was such a distinguished tasty than just the chocolate or just the pomegranate. This aren't priced too high but would recommend a bigger size for more servings. This brand out runs all the others brands such as Dove and many more. I highly recommend this product!!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
These are absolutely divine! Fruity and chocolatey, the perfect combination to cure your sweet tooth without going overboard. They actually taste like chocolate instead of tasting like sugar. And just a few curbs your craving. 10/10. The pomegranate variety is my favorite flavor!
Charlie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like to have these when I'm craving something sweet. These are gluten free and claim to have no artificial flavors. I like to put them in the freezer, they taste better to me. I find them at my corner store so I imagine they're in a lot of places, easy to gets hold of and give a try :)
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Dark chocolate is my favorite and I love the pomegranate flavor of Hershey's Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate. My mother and I bought them frequently when these first hit the market. We couldn't get enough. I still enjoy them and make them part of my monthly chocolate rotation. ✨💕Yum💕✨
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tried this for the first time two years ago and I was in shock that I was out of the loop this whole time. It ranges around $5 and it is a bit pricey, but worth it. I used to bring them all the time to faculty meetings to liven up the afternoon. I recommend it completely. This pomegranate is my favorite, but they all taste good.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh I love brook side dark chocolate covered pomegranate! They're very hard to stop eating hahaha they're a healthier sweet treat to grab when your trying to eat a little healthier. The outer layer of dark chocolate perfectly compliments the inner park of the pomegranate.
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?