BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate 3 oz see more...

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
These are so good! You get the bitter taste from the dark chocolate but the sweet from the jelly
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually don't like dark chocolate on its own but with the pomegranate it was very delicious.
Emily B.
These are dangerously good. If I don't get the bag away from myself I will eat the whole thing!
Cindy s.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg these snacks are everything. They taste amazing plus they're hood and healthy for you
Valeria Z.
Lockhart, TX
Love love love bought these today for the first time and definitely one of my favorite
Jennifer S.
Audubon, NJ
Ever since I discovered these I have dreams about them. I always have them around.
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
These are such a good snack!! Seriously even if it doesn't sound good it is!
Samantha H.
Burnaby
Love this chocolate. Fruit and Chocolatie. Heck Yes. I get this from Shoppers Drug Mart, Superstore or any grocery store really. Its a nice alternative to milk chocolate and super sweet candy and chocolate. I would recommend if you on a diet haha.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Meh - I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but tried these to see what all the hype was all about. I can taste the fruit, but also the chocolate - it wasn't to my taste buds liking, unfortunately
Victoria B.
So yummy! Such a small little treat with a nice burst of sweet fruit in the middle. The dark chocolate really balances the sweetness of the pomegranate. They work well together.
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?