BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate 3 oz see more...

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
Carinne S.
Orlando, FL
The combination of pomegranate and dark chocolate is so delicious. Just a few are all you need to satisfy any cravings! And they are not too sweet!
Ornella S.
I love all Brookside dark chocolates. It is so yummy and healthy. It is the perfect combination of fruit and chocolate
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
I totally discovered brook side with these golden gems of Yumminess!! LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness.
Kara E.
Jasper, AL
These are a great snack, they are delicious, not too sweet, but not bitter either. I think they aren't too unhealthy either!!
Lindsey A.
These are more than delicious; my only complaint is that they're a bit pricey for a little bag. They're SO GOOD though.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are amazing!! They're a great snack and it gives you a little bit of chocolate but with a twist
member-5c20846e6
tempe, arizona
I bought these at the gas station and they are delicious. They satisfied my sweet tooth. What goes better with chocolate than fruit?
Kaela Z.
Astoria, NY
Perfect combination of chocolate and fruity flavor. Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate.
karina h.
Buena Park, CA
These chocolate fruit clusters are amazingly addicting! they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!
Emily B.
These are dangerously good. If I don't get the bag away from myself I will eat the whole thing!
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?