BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate 3 oz see more...

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
member-5c20846e6
tempe, arizona
I bought these at the gas station and they are delicious. They satisfied my sweet tooth. What goes better with chocolate than fruit?
karina h.
Buena Park, CA
These chocolate fruit clusters are amazingly addicting! they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are awesome! I recently started buying Brookside chocolates. The only downside is the price, but I think they're worth it!
Kendee S.
These chocolate covered pomegranates are where it is at! They are so good, and you don't feel guilty after eating them! So yummy!
Kara E.
Jasper, AL
These are a great snack, they are delicious, not too sweet, but not bitter either. I think they aren't too unhealthy either!!
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
I totally discovered brook side with these golden gems of Yumminess!! LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness.
Jackie W.
These are my favorite! They're great for road tips as a quick and tasty snack that I don't feel too guilty about eating.
Lindsey A.
These are more than delicious; my only complaint is that they're a bit pricey for a little bag. They're SO GOOD though.
Ornella S.
I love all Brookside dark chocolates. It is so yummy and healthy. It is the perfect combination of fruit and chocolate
Kelly H.
Staten Island , NY
My favorrite... i can eat the whole bag .... these are so addicting ... costco even sells them ... i really like
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?