BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate 3 oz see more...

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
Barbara Z.
I love these ! They are a great snack! I usually eat them at work because they're small and make no noise! Perfect for when you're about to knock out while going through paperwork I love that they are not messy at all!
Audrey  W.
The dark chocolate flavor is really rich and it's like a pomegranate jelly on the inside. the ratio of chocolate to pomegranate is perfect. I like that it has a resealable package, that way you can enjoy a few at a time.
Allison B.
Holland, MI
I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and fruit! This is such a nice, guilt-free treat! It's great for a snack when you're working or a roadtrip! It's worth the price!
Kourt M.
Brookside chocolates are my favorite. I am used to the Acai flavor because I always used to get it from Costco. I would love to try the pomegranate I'm sure it's just as amazing.
Christine D.
Saint James, NY
Legitimately one of my favorite snacks ever. they give me energy, they're filling, and the snack bag version is resealable which is great for the school day
Florina  M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm a dark chocolate lover! I love this! The chocolate taste bitter but the fruit is sweet so it balanced..and you can find this product everywhere with a great price also..
Cym A.
Spokane, WA
These make a really good snack while on road trips! They have a unique flavor and the combination of chocolate and pomegranate rules! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
alex b.
Oh my gosh, these are so good. I brought these to practice one day and I think I only got a few pieces and everyone else ate them all!
Nicolette V.
Parsippany, NJ
These are addicting I warn you! They are soooooo good! There's milk chocolate on top of pomegranate seeds how much better could you get?
Jackie W.
These are my favorite! They're great for road tips as a quick and tasty snack that I don't feel too guilty about eating.
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?