BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate 3 oz see more...

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
Scarlett H.
Absolutely LOVE these Brookside chocolate covered fruit treats. There are many different fruit options, but they all come covered in the same amazing high quality chocolate which is amazing. It's a quick and easy snack to grab when you need something a little more exciting than a chocolate bar.
Giselle B.
turlock
This product is truly amazing. The dark chocolate coated outside of the tasty pomegranate was such a distinguished tasty than just the chocolate or just the pomegranate. This aren't priced too high but would recommend a bigger size for more servings. This brand out runs all the others brands such as Dove and many more. I highly recommend this product!!
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Oh my gosh I love brook side dark chocolate covered pomegranate! They're very hard to stop eating hahaha they're a healthier sweet treat to grab when your trying to eat a little healthier. The outer layer of dark chocolate perfectly compliments the inner park of the pomegranate.
Madison D.
Easily one of my favorite treats on the shelves. When every I have a sugar craving these are the first things I grab. These things are packed with flavor and they don't skimp you on the chocolate! On the pricey side but very much worth it.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
I just tried this flavor today. I usually eat the blueberry and acai ones. This flavor did not disappoint! They are very satisfying and one bag can last me a week! If you are skeptical, try it! I promise they are awesome!
Kiara R.
I was so iffy on these but oh my! They are so delicious! The chocolate is so rich and perfect, and the cranberry is the perfect mix for it. I absolutely adore these and would recommend them to everyone.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
These are sooo good! I've tried every flavor and loved every single kind! I'm not sure exactly how healthy they are for you because I've heard mixed things about them, but they still taste great!
Trevyn S.
Carrollton, TX
These are absolutely delicious and dangerously addictive. The dark chocolate mixed with pomegranate flavor is so terrific. It is honestly hard for me to put a bag down once I start.
Ramona S.
At first I was disapppinted because I thought they were actual chocolate covered pomegranates but upon the second try I loved them. They're a fun flavorful snack at work and at least somewhat healthy! lol
Jomana m.
This is a great snack. Its sweet but not too sweet. I don't like dark chocolate at all but this taste nothing like dark chocolate its actually sweet and really tasty
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?