BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate 3 oz see more...

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
Kara E.
Jasper, AL
These are a great snack, they are delicious, not too sweet, but not bitter either. I think they aren't too unhealthy either!!
Madison D.
Easily one of my favorite treats on the shelves. When every I have a sugar craving these are the first things I grab. These things are packed with flavor and they don't skimp you on the chocolate! On the pricey side but very much worth it.
Jackie W.
These are my favorite! They're great for road tips as a quick and tasty snack that I don't feel too guilty about eating.
Emily B.
These are dangerously good. If I don't get the bag away from myself I will eat the whole thing!
Christine D.
Saint James, NY
Legitimately one of my favorite snacks ever. they give me energy, they're filling, and the snack bag version is resealable which is great for the school day
Jomana m.
This is a great snack. Its sweet but not too sweet. I don't like dark chocolate at all but this taste nothing like dark chocolate its actually sweet and really tasty
Nicolette V.
Parsippany, NJ
These are addicting I warn you! They are soooooo good! There's milk chocolate on top of pomegranate seeds how much better could you get?
Barbara Z.
Houston , TX
I love these ! They are a great snack! I usually eat them at work because they're small and make no noise! Perfect for when you're about to knock out while going through paperwork I love that they are not messy at all!
Allison B.
Holland, MI
I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and fruit! This is such a nice, guilt-free treat! It's great for a snack when you're working or a roadtrip! It's worth the price!
Florina  M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm a dark chocolate lover! I love this! The chocolate taste bitter but the fruit is sweet so it balanced..and you can find this product everywhere with a great price also..
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?