BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate 3 oz see more...

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
Arely M.
I'm not a big chocolate lover so this is just the perfect amount because after enjoying the other chocolate you can enjoy a sweet gummy of pomegranate !
Angel M.
One of my absolute favorite treats whenever I'm
craving something sweet. They taste sooo good and my favorite by far. Also the acai blueberry
Sarah G.
Once of my absolute go good for hocolate. Perfect combination of fruit and hocolate put into one small bite sized candy. Perfect for gifts
Maegan F.
Lafayette, IN
I found these from a friend and can't get enough. They are amazing and have a great taste of fruit and chocolate. The perfect combination.
Kendee S.
These chocolate covered pomegranates are where it is at! They are so good, and you don't feel guilty after eating them! So yummy!
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
These are awesome! I recently started buying Brookside chocolates. The only downside is the price, but I think they're worth it!
Kelly H.
Staten Island , NY
My favorrite... i can eat the whole bag .... these are so addicting ... costco even sells them ... i really like
Hayley B.
Fishers, IN
These are so good! A sweet that doesn't make me feel so guilty about eating it. The perfect amount of sweet.
Megan R.
Moorhead, MN
These brook side chocolates are the perfect mix of chocolate and fruit flavor! A perfect after dinner treat.
Jaime R.
At first I was scared to try these. But I'm so happy I did. These are so tasty and different. I love these
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?