BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate 3 oz see more...

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
These are quickly becoming one of my favorite airplane snacks. I love to have a bag with me when I'm traveling as they taste great and you can have just a few at a time. The fruit chocolate combination is one of my faves.
Kendra H.
Westerville, OH
One of my favorite snacks/treats! These are always my go to when I want something chocolate but they still have a little fruity taste. I can eat about five and be satisfied which is great for my portion control!!
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
These are delicious!! And are a great cheat food! Yea not healthy- but kinda makes you feel less bad about it LOL & they have a great taste. These ARE expensive so for me it's not something I tend to buy often.
Kiara R.
I was so iffy on these but oh my! They are so delicious! The chocolate is so rich and perfect, and the cranberry is the perfect mix for it. I absolutely adore these and would recommend them to everyone.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are sooo good! I've tried every flavor and loved every single kind! I'm not sure exactly how healthy they are for you because I've heard mixed things about them, but they still taste great!
Audrey  W.
The dark chocolate flavor is really rich and it's like a pomegranate jelly on the inside. the ratio of chocolate to pomegranate is perfect. I like that it has a resealable package, that way you can enjoy a few at a time.
Kaylin R.
Bel Air, MD
I absolutely love these candies! They are a little healthy and a lot yummy! My only problem is that the product is pretty expensive but I will splurge and get them anytime I see them.
Trevyn S.
Carrollton, TX
These are absolutely delicious and dangerously addictive. The dark chocolate mixed with pomegranate flavor is so terrific. It is honestly hard for me to put a bag down once I start.
Delicious!! I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate but this dark chocolate is not as bitter as other dark chocolates. Great price I wouldn't complain. I wouldn't purchase it regularly but once in a while wouldn't hurt they're extremely good.
Ramona S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
At first I was disapppinted because I thought they were actual chocolate covered pomegranates but upon the second try I loved them. They're a fun flavorful snack at work and at least somewhat healthy! lol
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?