BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate 3 oz see more...

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
Nina H.
I love these for a little chocolate snack. You get the pomegranate and chocolate together and it is really good. I think the price is good for the amount and quality of the chocolate. I would recommend it to anyone who likes chocolate and fruit together.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranates are SOOOO GOOD. They take pomegranate seeds and dip them in chocolate. They are so simple, and so divine. Creamy, and fruity, neither flavor too overpowering. Bags come in a variety of sizes, and other flavors as well.
Stephanie B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love these little chocolate treats for when i want chocolate but also want to stay a little bit healthy. Dark chocolate? Good for you. Pomegranates? Good for you! This treat is relatively healthy for you in moderation, so I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a healthier alternative to regular chocolate.
michelle p.
Los Angeles, CA
I love eating this as a heathy alternative to candy and fatty food. It tastes super good! I have boughten the different flavors and they are all good. You should check these out if you're in the look for something good and heathy. You need this in your pantry.
Elise G.
This bag is perfect because it is so easy to eat a whole bag in one sitting, so it makes it much easier to just eat what is in front of you when you already have a controlled portion. Seriously the perfect size to put in a purse and eat as a snack.
Karen L.
These are my absolute favorite chocolates. My boyfriend knows to buy me these if he wants to make me smile. They're a bit pricey, but to me they are worth every penny. I normally eat them by themselves but they go great in trail mix too!
Madison D.
Easily one of my favorite treats on the shelves. When every I have a sugar craving these are the first things I grab. These things are packed with flavor and they don't skimp you on the chocolate! On the pricey side but very much worth it.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just tried this flavor today. I usually eat the blueberry and acai ones. This flavor did not disappoint! They are very satisfying and one bag can last me a week! If you are skeptical, try it! I promise they are awesome!
Brittany F.
Love these! I'm trying to watch my calorie intake and these are perfect for helping me do so! They help when I get those cravings for something sweet. They help with the cravings and they have so little calories! Love them
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup , WA
I love snacking on these chocolates so much! The dark chocolate melts in your mouth and the fruit in the middle is to die for! I buy them at Costco to get the big bag and the price is amazing! I would definitely recommend!
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?