BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate 3 oz see more...

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
Brittany F.
Love these! I'm trying to watch my calorie intake and these are perfect for helping me do so! They help when I get those cravings for something sweet. They help with the cravings and they have so little calories! Love them
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup , WA
I love snacking on these chocolates so much! The dark chocolate melts in your mouth and the fruit in the middle is to die for! I buy them at Costco to get the big bag and the price is amazing! I would definitely recommend!
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
These are quickly becoming one of my favorite airplane snacks. I love to have a bag with me when I'm traveling as they taste great and you can have just a few at a time. The fruit chocolate combination is one of my faves.
Kendra H.
Toledo, OH
One of my favorite snacks/treats! These are always my go to when I want something chocolate but they still have a little fruity taste. I can eat about five and be satisfied which is great for my portion control!!
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
These are delicious!! And are a great cheat food! Yea not healthy- but kinda makes you feel less bad about it LOL & they have a great taste. These ARE expensive so for me it's not something I tend to buy often.
Michelle L.
Midlothian, TX
These things are ridiculously good. You can not eat just one. If you have a craving for chocolate they are a great treat to pick up. I would recommend gushing a coupon when you purchase.
Kaylin R.
Bel Air, MD
I absolutely love these candies! They are a little healthy and a lot yummy! My only problem is that the product is pretty expensive but I will splurge and get them anytime I see them.
Danielle Z.
These are freakin delicious. Since they have pomegranate I can almost convince myself I'm being somewhat healthy. (I'm not). But they're so tasty. I eat these all the time.
Jody H.
Great source of antioxidants with the great taste of chocolate and pomegranate great for any occasion pouches are the right size not to much but not to lirtle
Sarah B.
Love these! Dark chocolate has its benefits in moderation, so I go to these for a sweet treat from time to time. These are a must try if you haven't yet!
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?