BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate 3 oz see more...

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
Crystalyn G.
Oh these are just amazing!! I love the slightly sour pomegranate in the middle! It’s chewy, chocolatey, sweet, and slightly sour all at once. I try to keep a good stock of these hehe!
hannah🌙 M.
My favorite snack of all time. The dark chocolate is not too overwhelming or sweet, and the dried pomegranate adds a nice fruity flavor. Such a great snack to munch on while watching a movie, working, or when you're on the go. Love this snack so much!
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely LOVE these Brookside chocolate covered fruit treats. There are many different fruit options, but they all come covered in the same amazing high quality chocolate which is amazing. It's a quick and easy snack to grab when you need something a little more exciting than a chocolate bar.
Giselle B.
turlock
This product is truly amazing. The dark chocolate coated outside of the tasty pomegranate was such a distinguished tasty than just the chocolate or just the pomegranate. This aren't priced too high but would recommend a bigger size for more servings. This brand out runs all the others brands such as Dove and many more. I highly recommend this product!!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
These are absolutely divine! Fruity and chocolatey, the perfect combination to cure your sweet tooth without going overboard. They actually taste like chocolate instead of tasting like sugar. And just a few curbs your craving. 10/10. The pomegranate variety is my favorite flavor!
Charlie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like to have these when I'm craving something sweet. These are gluten free and claim to have no artificial flavors. I like to put them in the freezer, they taste better to me. I find them at my corner store so I imagine they're in a lot of places, easy to gets hold of and give a try :)
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Dark chocolate is my favorite and I love the pomegranate flavor of Hershey's Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate. My mother and I bought them frequently when these first hit the market. We couldn't get enough. I still enjoy them and make them part of my monthly chocolate rotation. ✨💕Yum💕✨
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh I love brook side dark chocolate covered pomegranate! They're very hard to stop eating hahaha they're a healthier sweet treat to grab when your trying to eat a little healthier. The outer layer of dark chocolate perfectly compliments the inner park of the pomegranate.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tried this for the first time two years ago and I was in shock that I was out of the loop this whole time. It ranges around $5 and it is a bit pricey, but worth it. I used to bring them all the time to faculty meetings to liven up the afternoon. I recommend it completely. This pomegranate is my favorite, but they all taste good.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I normally don't like dark chocolate but I love it when it's mixed with a fruit filling. I found out about these through my friends mom she offered me some and I fell in love with them immediately. I literally bought two bags this pomegranate one and the acai berry.
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?