BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate 3 oz see more...

• Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?3 Answers
  • Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These make a really good snack while on road trips!" in 1 review
  • "they have the right amount of chocolate and the fruity center.delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a dark chocolate lover!" in 1 review
  • "LoL This flavor has the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Love these as a little snack when I'm craving chocolate." in 1 review
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Tried this for the first time two years ago and I was in shock that I was out of the loop this whole time. It ranges around $5 and it is a bit pricey, but worth it. I used to bring them all the time to faculty meetings to liven up the afternoon. I recommend it completely. This pomegranate is my favorite, but they all taste good.
Stephanie B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love these little chocolate treats for when i want chocolate but also want to stay a little bit healthy. Dark chocolate? Good for you. Pomegranates? Good for you! This treat is relatively healthy for you in moderation, so I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a healthier alternative to regular chocolate.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Dark chocolate is my favorite and I love the pomegranate flavor of Hershey's Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate. My mother and I bought them frequently when these first hit the market. We couldn't get enough. I still enjoy them and make them part of my monthly chocolate rotation. ✨💕Yum💕✨
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I normally don't like dark chocolate but I love it when it's mixed with a fruit filling. I found out about these through my friends mom she offered me some and I fell in love with them immediately. I literally bought two bags this pomegranate one and the acai berry.
michelle p.
Los Angeles, CA
I love eating this as a heathy alternative to candy and fatty food. It tastes super good! I have boughten the different flavors and they are all good. You should check these out if you're in the look for something good and heathy. You need this in your pantry.
Amanda P.
West chester, OH
Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranates are SOOOO GOOD. They take pomegranate seeds and dip them in chocolate. They are so simple, and so divine. Creamy, and fruity, neither flavor too overpowering. Bags come in a variety of sizes, and other flavors as well.
Nina H.
I love these for a little chocolate snack. You get the pomegranate and chocolate together and it is really good. I think the price is good for the amount and quality of the chocolate. I would recommend it to anyone who likes chocolate and fruit together.
Elise G.
This bag is perfect because it is so easy to eat a whole bag in one sitting, so it makes it much easier to just eat what is in front of you when you already have a controlled portion. Seriously the perfect size to put in a purse and eat as a snack.
Delicious!! I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate but this dark chocolate is not as bitter as other dark chocolates. Great price I wouldn't complain. I wouldn't purchase it regularly but once in a while wouldn't hurt they're extremely good.
Karen L.
These are my absolute favorite chocolates. My boyfriend knows to buy me these if he wants to make me smile. They're a bit pricey, but to me they are worth every penny. I normally eat them by themselves but they go great in trail mix too!
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
Where do you find these? Does anyone know if they're vegan?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Has anyone thought about making deserts with these?