BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Bliss®.

White chocolate with a creamy meltaway center. see more...

• Can these be melted to be used in baking? Has anyone tried this?2 Answers
  • I've never tried or seen these before, where can I buy them at?5 Answers
  • Anyone know how well these melt? 1 Answers
Marie D.
North Salem, IN
Oh how I love this candy! The combination of white chocolate and the oh so pleasant creamy center is amazing. If you are a white chocolate lover you will be hooked! The only downfall is the need for more! Thankfully it's not too rich for a single bar yet if you eat 3 in a row you are fulfilled!
Walaa M.
Ithaca, NY
White chocolate is not my favorite type of chocolate but Hershey does such a wonderful job executing it, these are perfect for stocking stuffers, and work really well if you want something fun to bake with. Overall they hit the spot when you are looking for a sweet pick me up.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
These are incredibly luscious and delicious and they totally melt in your mouth but they are just WAY too sweet. You can only eat a small handfull before you start to just feel heavy and kind of gross. They're delicious and scandalous and one bag lasts me forever!
Lori L.
Parma, OH
Although I'm not a big fan of white chocolate..these are heaven. They're soooo creamy. Not too sweet but sweet enough to help with that craving late at night. They just melt in your mouth. Lol..on my way to store to get some. Gotta try these people
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Oh my goodness these little gems are so delicious !! They are smooth and creamy and just melt in your mouth ! I do often indulge in these yummy little treats . I definitely recommend giving these a try !
Francesscca S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love white chocolate it is like my drug of choice especially chocolates that melt in your mouth. This white chocolate is just the right amount of sweet to give me the fix I am craving at the moment.
emily k.
I 10/10 recommend these . White chocolate is good to begin with but a melt away center is even better . I find myself craving these a lot . I think they were affordable and repurchase worthy .
Lisa D.
Chalmette, LA
Hershey Blisd White Chocolate,Omg So good for us women when it's craving time of the mouth,and just that soft milk chocolate melting in your mouth..Omg I wanna run to the store right now..
Faith E K.
maumee, OH
Yum yum yum! These babies are delish! I ate them like crazy when they first came out... and still do! I absolutely love Hersheys...and I love white chocolate. So these are a no brainer.
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL
Uhhh Hershey bliss i love it, its Hersheys more Luxury chocolate. Love the texture how it just melts away in your mouth. i really enjoy both white chocolate and milk chocolate.
Maria C.
I've never tried or seen these before, where can I buy them at?
Danielle S.
Can these be melted to be used in baking? Has anyone tried this?
Rebecca  M.
Are these any good? they look delicious but never tried them.
Dinene D.
Murrells Inlet, SC
Can you lower the price?
Julie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Anyone know how well these melt?