BY HERSHEY'S

Brittany H.
I love Hershey chocolate. I don't live too far from the factory and it is a hometown favorite. I do know that most people from abroad do not prefer Hershey as it doesn't melt in your mouth right away (this was done on purpose since WWII). I love all of their products and would never purchase any other brand
Eriona F.
Oh, gosh. I love Hershey's Bliss hearts. They are so creamy and melt in your mouth. I think I fight my children off so I can have more. I got these at CVS, and they were on sale, but even if they weren't I would still buy them because they are sold at a very good price.
Jaclyn T.
These are great for sharing with friends, or hiding them in your desk at work for when you need a little pick me up. Good number of chocolates in the bag for the price. I usually have a stash of these hidden at home for when I need a sanity saving moment.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
I know that this says Valentines day but oh my they would be awesome any time of the year! I really enjoy dark chocolate so for me this product is perfect! This product isn't too expensive but you can really only find these during valentines season!
Arianne H.
Roanoke, IN
These hearts taste very great. They are very great for the holiday of Valentine's day. They have a great shape and an even better taste. They are a tad pricey for the quantity and amount that you receive. I eat these seasonally, and I will continue to do so in the future.
Kristin H.
These melt in your mouth if you can't withstand from chewing it right up. They are a little pricey for chocolates but better than some other brands. I love to have these around the house and recommend for special occasions otherwise it gets expensive
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Hershey's Bliss Chocolates are wonderful. They are smooth and creamy. Love these. I prefer Hershey's products to many others because, well I'm admittedly biased. I grew up by the Hershey factory and everything they make has nostaglia for me.
Dawn E.
Surprise, AZ
These chocolates are great. I love the kisses but these have a smoothy melty feel to them. It's a more rich type of chocolate. It's a great chocolate to have around the house for those moments you need a little bit of chocolate.
Caroline S.
Fredonia, NY
Anything chocolate is amazing and I love it so much. I could live off of this. it's just amazing. go buy it because it's worth it. chocolate is life and I can't live without it. #fatgirlprobs :)))))))
Kacie I.
Cincinnati, OH
Hershey's milk chocolate is creamy and soft. I especially like the valentines milk chocolate hearts because they are thick chocolates compared to the regular thin candy bar, or even Hershey's kisses. They are affordable when compared to similar options. I would repurchase.