BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Bliss Smooth And Creamy Milk Chocolate
  • "Hershey's Bliss Smooth And Creamy Milk Chocolate Holiday Christmas Gift Uuuuhhhhhhh :D the best chocolate eveeeeeer I love Hershey so much:) " in 2 reviews
  • "These don't last very long in the house, these are perfect size for keeping in the fridge and sneaking a few out at a time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite chocolate variety pack!" in 1 review
  • "For it's price it's the best chocolate out there." in 1 review
  • "I could eat 20 bags" in 1 review
Miranda V.
2,631 reviews
I absolutely loooooove this! It’s hard to think of something to buy everyone in my family so I get this as an add on to their gifts and everyone loves it! Great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer!
Griselda P.
Eudora, AR
Along with the Hershey kisses these are perfect for on the go quick snacking. Plus these have an extra “kick” since they are dark and therefore have a little strong taste which i personally like. So i recommend these as well.
Kathryn K.
Almost like fancy European chocolate! I love these and I have to stop myself from buying them every time I go to the grocery store. They're creamy and delicious and absolutely addicting! The only regret I have in knowing about them is trying not to eat so many!
Belle L.
California
This is better than normal Hershey chocolate. It feels like there is more chocolate, less sugar. Still, it's quite sweet, compared to other chocolate brand like Lydnt, but the price is also cheaper. It's smooth as advertised. Good snack for kid's lunch box.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the original Hershey bars and most of their other chocolates so, of course, I tried these too. I did enjoy them and they were a nice treat but price wise, I would rather buy a few Hershey bars and get more for my money for generally the same taste.
Alejandro S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is really good chocolate, I like dark chocolate and this is a very good and smooth product. The only reason I give it a 4 star is there are 60% or 70% cocoa bites that have a stronger flavor, but they are more costly as well so I'll opt for the Hershey's.
Autumn V.
Love these! They are a great portion size if you just need a chocolate sweet fix. However, I do prefer Dove chocolate squares but these are just about as good. I don't buy this often but they are great to sit out if you are having people over or its the holidays.
Stefanie P.
Oh man. These are so creamy and delicious. Pure heaven in each morsel. They come individually wrapped. I don't chew my chocolates as I like for them to last. The taste is not bitter and not overly sweet. The perfect amount of chocolate for your sweet tooth fix.
Elizabeth M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Mmmmm, these chocolate bites are so smooth and light! They melt in your mouth in an eerily silky, yet airy, way. I eat way to many at a time because they are so light. I prefer a thick Hershey bar because it satisfies my brain-feels more substantial. These are very tasty though.
Bint A.
I love these they're like the dove chocolate squares. I prefer the dove but on the occasion that I do have these I enjoy them. My favorite is the milk chocolate. They're not as "melt in your mouth" as the dove chocolates and that why they're not my favorite.
Patricia  F.
Lake city, FL
Who what dose everyone thing about this
Sara S.