Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate uploaded by Jenna M.

BY HERSHEY'S

rich & creamy dark chocolate.
Introducing Hershey's Bliss.
Only Hershey's can indulge your chocolate passion with something that's simply bliss!
Hershey's Bliss chocolate is for those who appreciate the everyday joys of chocolate. Smooth, creamy Hershey's Bliss gives you an indulgent just-for-you experience every time, with a rich taste you'll want to savor longer.
Also available in milk chocolate and milk chocolate with a meltaway center varieties. see more...

• How is the flavor on this? I like dark chocolate but not one that...1 Answers
  • Who loves dark chocolate more than milk?3 Answers
  • Does anyone find theres a big difference between the dark and the...4 Answers
pratima r.
pratima r.
Oh heaven. Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate is spectacular. The chocolate has the perfect amount of sweetness - it's not too sweet, but it's not so bitter that it tastes like tree bark, either. It's wonderfully rich, wonderfully thick, and wonderfully tasty. I bought a bag of these hoping that they would last me a month, and I ended up eating them all in two weeks! And believe me, that was a lot of restraint on my part. I could have easily eaten the whole bag in a day. Definitely recommended to fans of dark chocolate.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH
Okay.. ready for some personal info? I buy these nearly every month for that time of the month! They melt in your mouth and hit the exact craving I always have. It's nice that they are individual, though. Get them at Walmart for a little over three bucks. Will definitely repurchase... every month forever.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
THE best chocolate you can buy in the stores. OK, the best one that does not cost a lot of money. If you want a cheap chocolate that will not cost a ton of money, this is for you.

It tastes great and will keep you craving more. I love that they put little things inside the wrapper fortune cookies.
Rachelle T.
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
So these are a little rich for me but they are very good. They are, for chocolate, on the upper side of the price point but not the super expensive, fancy chocolate. They have a wide variety of flavors and many of which are better than this one but I'm not a huge dark chocolate person.
Madison T.
Madison T.
If you are a dark chocolate lover like me, you will love this. The flavor is amazing and so easy to enjoy. I don't eat this very often, but when I do I can't stop eating it. Compared to other brands this is overall my favorite and I would completely recommend this to others.
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
Please stop making me do all these reviews I would love to stop doing all this reviews it's kinda annoying now I love chocolate everybody loves chocolate try it why would you read a review about chocolate just try the item if you don't like it just throw it away
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Hershey's just has some of the best chocolate available. Always so smooth and such a perfect taste. These are some of my favorites to snack on when I need something sweet to satisfy my cravings. Easy to find and decent price. I would definitely recommend.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
The only dark chocolate I like and will eat! Purchase a bag of these once a month to keep around the house. Doesn't have the harsh dark chocolate taste and my grocery store runs these on sale for 3 bags for $5-$7 so a good price too.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Fredonia, NY
I love dark chocolate! I have a thing for sweets but this is my favorite it's so smooth and rich that you only ever need 1 or 2 to fill a craving. They are by far the best I've had, I love them and they even come in cute wrappers
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY
Who doesn't love chocolate right? Dark chocolate is my weakness and with these being so creamy and delicious, it's hard to not eat the whole bag. I've tried a ton of flavors in the Bliss but dark chocolate is my overall favorite.
jill b.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone find theres a big difference between the dark and the milk chocolate
Kathrine O.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Who loves dark chocolate more than milk?
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
How is the flavor on this? I like dark chocolate but not one that is too dark. I've been wanting to try because Dove disappoints me.