- "Another great thing about Hershey's Bliss chocolates is their packaging - because they're individual, bite-sized pieces, you can limit how many you want to have (or just indulge...) There are so many flavors to choose from - Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Raspberry, Milk Chocolate, Caramel Center, Mint (Menthe)." in 24 reviews
- "i love the white chocolate its my favorite, but whatever kind of chocolate you get, it just melts in your mouth, its extremely creamy, i just love it." in 9 reviews
- "They're very smooth and melt in your mouth chocolate and its hard to stop yourself sometimes." in 9 reviews
- "Absolutely love Bliss candy......I will eat the whole bag by my self as the heavenly creamy chocolate is so hard to resist!" in 8 reviews
- "They are just big enough to satisfy that chocolate craving We all know there's nothing better to satisfy a sweet tooth than Hershey's.." in 8 reviews
I love the colors of the foil they are wrapped in. They look nice sitting in the bowl on the counter.
The taste is wonderful! I was hesitant about trying it, but now I am hooked. I can't go throught the checkout line without getting one. The meltaway center has a kindof strange texture but they are very chocolaty and hard to put down.
The downside - my kids love them too! Meaning that I can't count on one being in the bowl when I am ready to have one. My husband is not a big chocolate eater but I have seen him stealing one or two of these so I am guessing that they must taste pretty good to him too!
If you were thinking about trying it, go grab one. I know you will love them.
Could it be the Dutch processing of the cocoa to give it that smoothr, rich flavor that most dark chocolates lack?
Is it the ultra creamy almost ganache texture of the chocolate?
All I know is that this mass produced chocolate is on par with some of the more "distinguished" dark chocolates, but at a fraction of the cost.
If you are a chocolate lover, give Bliss a try, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised of the taste and quality of the chocolate.
Dutch processed to increase the smoothness and reduce the acidity of the cocoa.
Low melting point.
Taste! Just amazing.
You have to try out the Milk Chocolate with Meltaway Center, my absolute favorite one!
There is a creamy chocolate outer layer and a rich, velvety-smooth super-creamy delicious meltaway center on the inside.
Words don't do it justice.
There are so many flavors to choose from - Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Raspberry, Milk Chocolate, Caramel Center, Mint (Menthe). Try them all!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos