Hershey's Bliss Bar uploaded by Bridget W.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Bliss Bar
  • "Another great thing about Hershey's Bliss chocolates is their packaging - because they're individual, bite-sized pieces, you can limit how many you want to have (or just indulge...) There are so many flavors to choose from - Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Raspberry, Milk Chocolate, Caramel Center, Mint (Menthe)." in 24 reviews
  • "i love the white chocolate its my favorite, but whatever kind of chocolate you get, it just melts in your mouth, its extremely creamy, i just love it." in 9 reviews
  • "They're very smooth and melt in your mouth chocolate and its hard to stop yourself sometimes." in 9 reviews
  • "They are just big enough to satisfy that chocolate craving We all know there's nothing better to satisfy a sweet tooth than Hershey's.." in 8 reviews
  • "Absolutely love Bliss candy......I will eat the whole bag by my self as the heavenly creamy chocolate is so hard to resist!" in 8 reviews
Melissa S.
Blaine, WA
I love, love, love this new chocolate by Hershey's. They have a few different varieties to choose from and each variety comes as individually wrapped foil squares in flavor-specific bags. I like that I can just choose to eat one or two so that I don't over-indulge.

I love the colors of the foil they are wrapped in. They look nice sitting in the bowl on the counter.

The taste is wonderful! I was hesitant about trying it, but now I am hooked. I can't go throught the checkout line without getting one. The meltaway center has a kindof strange texture but they are very chocolaty and hard to put down.

The downside - my kids love them too! Meaning that I can't count on one being in the bowl when I am ready to have one. My husband is not a big chocolate eater but I have seen him stealing one or two of these so I am guessing that they must taste pretty good to him too!

If you were thinking about trying it, go grab one. I know you will love them.

christie p.
There is something about Hershey's Bliss chocolate that makes me crave it.

Could it be the Dutch processing of the cocoa to give it that smoothr, rich flavor that most dark chocolates lack?

Is it the ultra creamy almost ganache texture of the chocolate?

All I know is that this mass produced chocolate is on par with some of the more "distinguished" dark chocolates, but at a fraction of the cost.

If you are a chocolate lover, give Bliss a try, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised of the taste and quality of the chocolate.

Pros:
Dutch processed to increase the smoothness and reduce the acidity of the cocoa.
Low melting point.
Taste! Just amazing.

Cons:
None.
Raquel G.
Hayward, CA
So, the number one hit at my wedding...was the candy bar. It was so fun to watch everyone get up and act like a kid while picking out a bunch of candy. I for a fact, used the purple wrapping and the green wrapped bliss bars. That's what made them so eye catching, not to mention they are so creamy, rich, and lip licking chocolate flavor. mmm...writing this review makes me want to get me some bliss chocolate. But seriously, the colored wrapping was a big hit, especially for weddings and all events where chocolate or candy bar is used. oh yah, the green one is a mint...I must have eaten half a bag before realizing that it was for the guest and not me.
Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Hershey Bliss has recently surpassed Dove as my favorite "me time" chocolate. I keep a bag in my desk drawer at work, and another bag in a secret place in my kitchen at home. The packaging is pretty, and I like that there are messages inside. "Bliss" is an accurate name, because for as long as the chocolate lasts I do feel blissful. I like the melting sensation in my mouth, and I think the quality and taste of the chocolates are on point. I usually get milk chocolate, but sometimes I switch it up if I'm feeling adventurous. Thank you Hershey for another delicious product!
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
OMG. I have died and gone to heaven. I love the fact that these can come in so many different shapes and sizes. If you don't want to lose control and eat the entire 210 calorie (14 g of fat) bar, you can indulge in the little squares that satisfy the sweet tooth and keep the calorie count low.
You have to try out the Milk Chocolate with Meltaway Center, my absolute favorite one!
There is a creamy chocolate outer layer and a rich, velvety-smooth super-creamy delicious meltaway center on the inside.
Words don't do it justice.
Denise O.
I bought this Hershey's Bliss brand at Walmart figuring I'd absolutely love it.. But to my dismay I did not enjoy them. Hershey's Bliss chocolate tasted more like a dark chocolate with a deep and very rich and creamy texture. I suppose for me I'd rather stick to regular Hershey's milk chocolate. This chocolate to me tasted almost chewey. I felt like I needed to have a drink of Soda to wash it down so that I would not choke from the thick chocolaty consistency. I do not enjoy this type of chocolate, but others may. I think I'd rather stick to regular chocolate.
Kelli M.
Atwater, OH
As a young child I received a gift of Swiss chocolate for Easter. It was the creamiest tasting chocolate I ever had. Nothing could compare until I tried the Hershey's Bliss Bar as an adult. Oh my it took me back to that yummy moment at Easter. Once you bite into it and savor, it is like chocolate silk. You dare not chew it, just savor the flavor as it dissolves. Hershey's Bliss Bars now fill my candy dishes at every holiday, not to mention my own private stash when I want to indulge.
Tammy S.
Stevens Point, WI
I'm a mom, a mom that has to tell her sweet toothed children no on occasion because they inherited it from me! But, this mom deserves a few stolen moments to let the sweetness melt in my mouth and savor the smooth textured chocolate that Hershey's Bliss can deliver. I am not a connoisseur of the finer chocolates but I can't imagine there is much better than the stolen moments where I remain speechless just so the wolves don't smell the divinity and search the house to find my stash!
Valerie H.
Iowa City, IA
Hershey's Bliss chocolate is like regular Hershey's chocolate, only less rough. It's got a distinct smoothness that is really silky in your mouth, and you can savor the taste for a little bit longer than you can for regular chocolate. Personally, I think Bliss is a little bit sweeter than Hershey's regular chocolate, but I don't have any nutrition facts or anything to back it up. Another great thing about Hershey's Bliss chocolates is their packaging - because they're individual, bite-sized pieces, you can limit how many you want to have (or just indulge...)

There are so many flavors to choose from - Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Raspberry, Milk Chocolate, Caramel Center, Mint (Menthe). Try them all!
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
First off you can't ever really go wrong with chocolate...but you especially can't go wrong with #Hershey's chocolates. This specific product is my go to for a lazy, relaxing night on the couch, I love the single packaging, and smooth creamy texture.
Amanda C.
Racine, WI
Is this Hershey's bill bar smooth?
Brooke M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
What is your favorite flavor?
Daljit A.
Please answer these questions, you wouldn't regret it! (please like and thumbs up these questions) 1. What's your favorite Hershey Chocolate Bar? 2. Is it different depending on the season?( yes or no) 3. Do you even like their chocolates? 4. Are they a must have for you? 5. Hit or Miss? Your choice! Your Answers! Hey I'm just asking the Questions, I hope this question brightens up your day! Thank You for answering or liking the question and Have a great day!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do the at least have a Carmel filed herseys bar?
Tyjuana M.
Columbus, GA
What's your favorite kind?