Hershey's Baking Chips Sugar Free Dark Chocolate

Hershey's sugar free semi-sweet chocolate chips are a great way to get semi-sweet taste without the sugar! Make desserts & treats that everyone can enjoy.

Ingredient:

Maltitol, Chocolate Processed With Alkali*, Cocoa Butter, Contains 2% Or Less Of, Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Milk

Are these keto compliant?
Do these chips have the artificial flavor associated with other sugar free products?
Do they taste the same in cookies as the sugar ones do?
Start your review of Hershey's Baking Chips Sugar Free Dark Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The flavor of them was pretty good, but as a baker and using them for a specific task I was kind of disappointed that they didn't work the same way as regular chocolate chips when melted.” in reviews
“I would highly recommend if making sweet treats.” in reviews
Nashua, NH
When I need chocolate but I don’t want the sugar, this is what I reach for. A small quick handful is perfectly satisfying after a meal for my sweet tooth! I haven’t tried baking with them yet but if they are delicious on their own I’m sure they would be good in a recipe.
I really love these, I don’t notice any artificial sweetener after taste. Price is similar to regular chocolate chips. I have also never had gastrointestinal upset after eating these. I will purchase again. They are harder to find
1,366 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
We love Hersheys baking chips sugar-free dark chocolate for baking or cookies it is the best. We love her she’s anything in general her she’s product is amazing and the best. If you have not tried those dark chocolate sugar free chips as yet you should definitely try it in your cookies.
Ellensburg, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Baking Chips Sugar Free Dark Chocolate uploaded by Christine R.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best sugar free chocolate chips I've ever tasted. I just made a low carb chocolate chip cookie for myself. Since I am diabetic I have to seriously watch my sugars and carbs. The flavor is not that of anyting diet. There's no aftertaste whatsoever. [product:hershey's-baking-chips-sugar-free-dark-chocolate]
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are on keto and you need chocolate chips for a recipe but want a cheaper alternative to Lily's chips which everyone seems to use online I think these are a great option with the same carb count after subtracting fiber and sugar alcohol.
I am on Keto, and these do not disappoint for my low carb chocolate chip cookies! I have bought these twice, they are such a good value compared to other sugar free products and they are delicious! I love how satisfied I am with these chocolate chips, and will continue to buy these!!
Hoboken , NJ
I love eating healthy but only when it tastes good too!  I make an alternative and healthy banana bread with no sugar added.  It does need something to sweeten it up and this is the perfect mix in!  They give just the right amount of sweet but not too much so that they cant be eaten for breakfast!
Ocean, NJ
When I saw these in the store my boyfriend was really excited. I haven't baked anything really great in the kitchen since we started following the keto diet. By finding these I was able to make double chocolate brownie dessert and he loves these. Every time we're at the store I pick up another pack
Joplin, MO
I’ve actually never tried Hershey’s Baking Chips Sugar Free Dark Chocolate. I am on a low sugar diet. I have a big sweet tooth, so the idea of sugar free chocolate chips excites me!! I rated this product high in anticipation that when I do try it, I am going to absolutely love it!!
Denver, CO
We’re trying to stay low-sugar, low carb in my household but sometimes you just have to have something sweet. A handful of these will kill my craving but they aren’t so good that I want to overindulge.