Hershey's Baking Chips Premier White Vanilla uploaded by Natasha L.

BY HERSHEY'S

Bring the taste of rich, creamy vanilla to your next baking project! HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips are a sweet way to add unique color and rich flavor.

Sugar Nonfat Milk Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Palm Kernel Oil Soybean Oil Palm Oil Palm Kernel Oil Contains 2% or Less of: Cornstarch Artificial Flavor Salt Lecithin

Hershey's Baking Chips Premier White Vanilla
  • "Always been a white chocolate fan and adding this to peanut butter makes it all the more better. " in 1 review
  • "I have 2 bags of these in house now .... great for cooking I see pecan white chocolate cookies cooking our way soon yummy " in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with Hershey!!!" in 1 review
Kelly P.
Plant City, FL
These chips are sooooo delicious. I accidentaly messed up the cookie recipe I was making and I just kept them instead. They are a higher ounce-age than some of the other baking chips I've seen and at a lower price too. I bought these at Walmart and I will go there to buy them again!!
Meg S.
Somerset
THE ONLY white chip I will eat. Extremely buttery in taste and the fat content is higher than some other brands, which makes it easy to whip into a white chocolate buttercream. just pour in hot heavy cream, mix until smooth and then chill until cold. You can whip the mixture into a frosting. No other white chips have worked for me using this method. This is also the best dipping chocolate for cookies and pretzels.

Teresa G.
I love these Hershey's premier white baking chips. They taste very good not like cheap white chocolate and not overly sweet. They are kind of hard to melt although that will be with any white chocolate you purchase because white chocolate doesn't contain much cocoa butter
Dana S.
1,082 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
White chocolate chips are actually my favorite to use since they are almost like milk chocolate chips but add a sweeter touch. These melt down great and can be used in so many different desserts! You will not be disappointed in them if you love white chocolate!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I love these for baking cookies. They have really good white chocolate flavor. You can buy them at most grocery stores. They aren't too pricey. I would definitely recommend them.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Tried these in a batch of peanut butter cookies the other day and it was delicious! Always been a white chocolate fan and adding this to peanut butter makes it all the more better.
Paige W.
Anything that is Hershey is yummy in my book. I love white chocolate and these are good in just about any baked good that calls for chocolate chips. These are delicious.
Whitney B.
Hot Springs, AR
AMAZING!!! We always use Hershey chocolate when baking our holiday baking. High quality chocolate with a great taste in my holiday treats. New boyfriend is loving it!
Samantha T.
Saint Albans, NY
Use the to make chocolate cupcake with white chocolate chips, and i must say these are delicious everything you would expect sometimes i find my self eating a few with out baking them
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
These are my go too baking chips when I’m baking my holiday cookies and my raspberry cheesecake cookies! They taste amazing and are really nice and soft. Highly recommend!
Melika A.