Hershey's Baking Assortment uploaded by Katie G.

BY HERSHEY'S #17 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Fae N.
Parkersburg, WV
A very easy way to have many of the things you need to bake in a handy little grouping.
Priscilla P.
San Francisco, CA
I love Hershey's baking assortment gift box. It made a great gift during the holidays!
Julie G.
Floyd, VA
We make a lot of Christmas candy. This is perfect when you need to have an assortment.
jazmine R.
San Bernardino, CA
These chocolate that come in it are so good! I love that they have different choices!
dave m.
palenville, NY
These bake down well on a stove top. they are delious to make cookies. great product
Leelee W.
Hammond, IN
I love chocolate and would die if I got this in a VoxBox. I recommend the whole thing
Lauren A.
Sydney nsw
I spend my time each day eating atleast one piece of my favourite choclate a day (hershey) without missing a day .I think this would be a great gift for myself to last me forever or not heheh. This is inspiring to others especially girls when they go through their time of month.
Larissa N.
Phnom Penh , Phnom Penh
This candy dish, part of The Shannon Collection by Godinger, resembles a KISSES Milk Chocolate. Standing 5¼" tall, the handcrafted design is sure to become a gleaming centerpiece in your home. Inside, you'll find a sweet, delectable 8oz. assortment of KISSES Milk Chocolates, wrapped in pink, red, and silver foil.
Aynaaz Z.
I love baking and my husband gets me this quite often. The variety mix gives me the opportunity to distinguish the differences all in one go.The taste is extremely flavorful.
Patricia T.
This is a great combo if you have chocolate cravings. The herseys are soft and delicious and the chocolate powder is strong enough to make a great hot chocolate. I'm a chocoholic !
Bernice P.
Henderson
Do you have to order to get free stuff