Hershey's Baking Assortment uploaded by Katie G.

BY HERSHEY'S #16 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Allison M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Good stuff! Really adds to those baking moments when you are looking for that special missing ingredient.
samantha g.
Tulsa, OK
These are very good and great for a snack at work or on the road I'm a sucker for chocolate though
Teraye G.
Baytown, TX
My mom uses chocolates for ger cakes sometimes. Makes the cakes very delicious, worth the purchase
Lindsey C.
Durham, NC
I have given this as a gift and everyone loves it! Good value as well and just a great gift to give
Alyssa R.
Paducah, KY
I like this because I like to buy my failt chocolate cause we all like to cook so this works well
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Good deal. Hersheys chocolate is one of the best, hands down. Even compared to high end chocolate
Shana B.
Martinsburg, WV
Great for baking!! The items I made with the assortment tasted so perfect !! I love Hershey's!!
Mary S.
This is a fun idea for a Person who loves to bake. However it is a bit on the expensive side.
Reyna G.
Goldsboro, NC
I love love love this chocolate it's great jfjc bc djdjfjfjf jfvfk djf bc hf djdjfjfjf fk
Renee B.
las cruces, nm
Love thicooking for making . it works great. I love the taste of all of these. Is my fva.
Bernice P.
Henderson
Do you have to order to get free stuff