Hershey's Baking Assortment uploaded by Katie G.

BY HERSHEY'S #12 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Jessica G.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is the perfect gift for someone who loves to bake chocolate creations. I got it for a girl friend of mine and she loved it.
Rosa P.
This was a perfect gift for my friend came over to visit me and stay here for a bit and I didn't because we enjoyed it together.
Caitlyn K.
Midland, TX
This is the perfect gift for the bakers in the family. It has just enough of everything to be able to make all your tasty treats.
Nicole O.
Jim Thorpe, PA
This makes for great gift to give to people. I drop one off at the local bank doctors office as well as give to friend as gift.
Beauty W.
I think that this is a great gift to give to friends as a housewarming gift, no need to by go out and buy the ingredients.
Anjelica R.
Great to use when baking and wanting to experiment with different things. Its fun to use with kids and not that expensive.
Brittany C.
Beaufort, SC
Everything in this box was delish! I'm a chocolate junkie and this was in my stocking. Not one piece went uneaten lol
Amanda M.
STATE COLLEGE, PA
Hershey's is the king of chocolate. So delicious! I love the assortment so you don't have to choose one or the other.
samantha c.
These are so good for baking chocolate chip cookies or in brownies or even just with greek yogurt. It is so delisious
Barbie M.
White House, TN
Love this economy size package with so much rich flavor. It's crazy and rich and tastes like it was just made fresh.
Bernice P.
Henderson
Do you have to order to get free stuff