Hershey's Baking Assortment uploaded by Katie G.

BY HERSHEY'S #16 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

betty j.
These are so delicious. I loved them s much. They are so cute and you can even use them when baking. During the holidays I made a bunch of boring thing more interesting with these delicious treats. I recommend them to everyone with a sweet tooth.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
I am an avid baker always in my kitchen baking something! I tried this kit, because well why not? I am from Pennsylvania and Hersheys is a well known and well trusted brand here, my only complaint is while the quality is GREAT compared to others the price is a little steep.
Andrea B.
These are so good!! Great for baking or just getting you're chocolate fix. Its my favorite brand out of any others. Its so creamy and yummy cant just have one. And its affordable. It my go to when I need a chocolate fix. I will repurchase.
Dyana C.
Laredo, TX

I like the boxes with different chocolates ! I like to guess what will be !
texture are all dedicated ourselves
special for any gift or souvenir
you get them anywhere
and super affordable
good flavor! everybody eats chocolates!!!!!
i will buy always!
Christina H.
Bath, ME
I love that this box as a great assortment and it really haves a candy bar that everyone will be happy with from the classic Hershey bar to the mr goodbar there are some really great ones.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
Great gift set. Super fun with especially if you know you're gonna use it with family or friends. If you want some extra flavor or something fun then this is perfect. Especially if you're a Hershey's or Reese's fan.
Stephanie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
For those who love chocolate and baking this is the best gift set ever. It brings everything and more that people need to spark up their creativity and bake you something yum! Definitely worth the price.
ansley a.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is a great gift for valentines day or a birthday! The flavor of all of the chocolates go together so well! I could seriously eat this every week! i bought it at target and loved it! Target is a great store, i will definitely buy again.
Jacqueline L.
West Hartford, CT
Oh yeah I go to BJ's to buy the big box I don't need everything but I'd like to have it when you want to have something sweet when people come over they can just grab it
Kimberly L.
Duncan, OK
Love this assortment of Hershey's ! Different kinds and different flavors for all different cravings and varieties depending on what mood you're in! We always keep these stocked for our candy dish
Bernice P.
Henderson
Do you have to order to get free stuff