Hershey's Baking Assortment

Do you have to order to get free stuff
Start your review of Hershey's Baking Assortment!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoSmyrna, TN
Hershey's knows exactly what they’re doing with flavors and marketing, and definitely with this assortment for baking. It’s super fun to have all these options at your hands when thinking of what recipe you would like to bake. This baking assortment box is especially great for a house with children or people who all have different tastebuds. The box is a great value for how many different types of goodies you can make with it.
2 years ago
These are so delicious. I loved them s much. They are so cute and you can even use them when baking. During the holidays I made a bunch of boring thing more interesting with these delicious treats. I recommend them to everyone with a sweet tooth.
8 months agoRAINELLE, WV
This is the best way to add assortment to your favorite recipes. Will please anybody. Convenient, easy to use. Comes in variety to accommodate everyone. Highly recommended. Stock up today.
3 years agoAshville, PA
I am an avid baker always in my kitchen baking something! I tried this kit, because well why not? I am from Pennsylvania and Hersheys is a well known and well trusted brand here, my only complaint is while the quality is GREAT compared to others the price is a little steep.
3 years agoDavenport, FL
These are so good!! Great for baking or just getting you're chocolate fix. Its my favorite brand out of any others. Its so creamy and yummy cant just have one. And its affordable. It my go to when I need a chocolate fix. I will repurchase.
3 years agoLaredo, TX
I like the boxes with different chocolates ! I like to guess what will be ! texture are all dedicated ourselves special for any gift or souvenir you get them anywhere and super affordable good flavor! everybody eats chocolates!!!!! i will buy always!
4 years agoBath, ME
I love that this box as a great assortment and it really haves a candy bar that everyone will be happy with from the classic Hershey bar to the mr goodbar there are some really great ones.
3 years agoArcadia, CA
Great gift set. Super fun with especially if you know you're gonna use it with family or friends. If you want some extra flavor or something fun then this is perfect. Especially if you're a Hershey's or Reese's fan.
3 years agoHomestead, FL
For those who love chocolate and baking this is the best gift set ever. It brings everything and more that people need to spark up their creativity and bake you something yum! Definitely worth the price.
3 years agoBeverly Hills, CA
This is a great gift for valentines day or a birthday! The flavor of all of the chocolates go together so well! I could seriously eat this every week! i bought it at target and loved it! Target is a great store, i will definitely buy again.