BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Luz R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love I'm a chocolate lover!! Good taste good packaging I eat it ofthen loll very good value and affordable!! I would recommend and I buy again often !!
Roxana A.
BRAWLEY, CA
Omg i love Hershey's so much me and my kids and husbund eat them when we want any kind of snacks
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
Who doesn't like Hershey's chocolates? They taste amazing and in particular I love the Krackle. I always pick out all of the Krackle and leave the Mr. Goodbar behind (not a huge fan of nuts), which irritates my boyfriend because thats all that's left for him. He has to hide the bag from me because I will eat it all if it's left in front of me, it's so good.
Gabriela B.
All these chocolates yum ! Hershey's is my favorite chocolate ever ! Keep it simple and old school
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
My go to absolute favorite chocolates ever! So sweet, love em more when they have almonds!
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
I love Hershey's chocolate and i love this assortment i get around christmas time when i have visitors at home they can have their favorite!!
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I am a chocolate LOVER!! I love getting these assortment of chocolates. I get all of my favorites in one bag. My only problem is I have to hide the bag because I will continue to eat them. These are a great alternative to buying just one kind of chocolate. You can have them all.
Beverly D.
Oh my goodness how we all love to eat Hershey's chocolate. This package has all my favorites in one bag.
Jane M.
This is such a good assortment of some of Hershey's "greatest hits". They are all delicious, but hard to stop eating they are that good. You can find at most drugstores and grocery stores at a reasonable price. It is often on sale and often coupons, too
allyson g.
Dallas, TX
Very good and creamy love this combination. Many in one and good price too.