BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Yasmin R.
Westwood , MA
Can't stop eating this I keep buying everytime I can, good flavor good packaging and really tasty, it is so soft and sweet but the right amount if sweetness, my favorite brand of chocolates
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
A great mixture of all the best that Hershey has to offer. An awesome price for a good quality assortment of chocolates. I always have a bag of chocolate of some kind hidden on the top of my fridge, and this assortment is great because of the variety I get. There is chocolate for every mood I'm in, and I love it. The huge size also lasts forever. I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
Who doesn't like Hershey's chocolates? They taste amazing and in particular I love the Krackle. I always pick out all of the Krackle and leave the Mr. Goodbar behind (not a huge fan of nuts), which irritates my boyfriend because thats all that's left for him. He has to hide the bag from me because I will eat it all if it's left in front of me, it's so good.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love a small piece of chocolate every now and then. The Hershey's Assortment bag is perfect for my little addiction. Although, I'm not a fan of the dark chocolate, (I give those to a workmate) the other varieties are delicious and satisfy my craving every time. Smooth, sweet and just the right blend of chocolate for a yummy treat.
Paige B.
Mission Viejo, CA
THIS IS THE BEST MIX EVER! I love having this mix in a little bowl at my house. By the end of the week its empty and I have to go get another. Everyone loves this mix and there is a type for everyone which makes it perfect for parties or if you have people staying over!
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
These are good to buy to put out when there's company coming over. My doctor has these in his office and are a favorite in our family. Love the krackle and good bar candies in there. Nice sized pieces, just for a snack.
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
This sombines some of both my and my husband's favorite candy! It's a great way for us to be able to oth get what we want in the candy dish without having to buy multiple bags separately and spending more money.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I am a chocolate LOVER!! I love getting these assortment of chocolates. I get all of my favorites in one bag. My only problem is I have to hide the bag because I will continue to eat them. These are a great alternative to buying just one kind of chocolate. You can have them all.
Kat C.
Arcadia, CA
I love the variety in these bags; milk chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate with almonds, and milk chocolate "krispies." I'm not the biggest fan of dark chocolate, but those without a preference would fully enjoy this 5-star treat.
Nina V.
This bag is a family favorite for special occasions or Halloween! There's a candy for everyone! I love the variety and the bag is a bit on the pricey side but if you get at Walmart or target it's cheaper than grocery store.