BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Samirah A.
Samirah A.
Favorite kind of chocolate and I'm not a big chocolate lover. The assortment lets you taste a bunch of different kinds
Cathy D.
Cathy D.
I love this bag because it has all the candy bars I absolutely love I always make sure to have stocked up on these
Harvest M.
Harvest M.
Saint Joseph, MO
My favorite assortment chocolates of all time! Just the right amount of candy and variety.
Keith M.
Keith M.
Washington, PA
They are yummy and i like the regular the best. c.
Rach T.
Rach T.
I love Hershey's! The flavor is always great, they taste rich but velvety. This pack has a range of flavors so you feel like you're getting a good range of chocolate!
Brenda W.
Brenda W.
No duran ni una hora en mis manos... Podria devorar una bolsa entera de ellos en solo un día.... el chocolate es mi mayor delirio....
Cin L.
Cin L.
Winnipeg, MB
Everyone in the household loves Hershey's chocolate. I love assortment too because we love to sample different flavors.
Shantiqua A.
Shantiqua A.
Saginaw, Michigan
Always love me some chocolate it makes me feel better whenever i get mad or over stressed out helps me relax
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
Brasil
Eu não sei se é possível fazer a transferência do valor do frete para o dia todo e qualquer dúvida estou
connie h.
connie h.
I enjoy the variety that's included with the assortment there is something tasty for everyone.