Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#250 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.

All these chocolates yum ! Hershey's is my favorite chocolate ever ! Keep it simple and old school
Cassie H.
Cassie H.

Love me some chocolate. Get it. I don't know what else to say. If you like chocolate then get this
jessica g.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD

These remind me of Halloween and being a kid. decent chocolates. Nice aasortment of the classics.
Roxana A.
Roxana A.
BRAWLEY, CA

Omg i love Hershey's so much me and my kids and husbund eat them when we want any kind of snacks
connie h.
connie h.

I enjoy the variety that's included with the assortment there is something tasty for everyone.
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Pottsville, PA

Yum! What's not to like? The best and most affordable chocolate around. Available everywhere!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Hemingway, SC

These are really good during the holidays. We are especially fond of krackle and mr Goodbar!
Paola C.
Paola C.

I loooove this little bag! It has lots of heaven little pieces😍 you know what I'm saying haha
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Paintsville, KY

Like to keep our candy dish full of candies and these most of the time are part of the mix.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT

My go to absolute favorite chocolates ever! So sweet, love em more when they have almonds!

Join Now