BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Marissa L.
Marissa L.
I'm a sucker for Hershey's chocolates so a mix of my favorites is always great! I like Reese's especially
Maricruz M.
Maricruz M.
Palmdale, CA
Love the variety in the bag, I'm obssed with the almond. These are easy to go snacks. Hershey's is hands down the best chocolate ever.
Hali W.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
Great taste and great price.Usually around $5-$6 at Walmart. Really a good deal for how much chocolate you get
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Russell, KY
Bought a large bag of these recently at Sam's to use for Christmas treats for family members We all love Hershey's chocolate.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Springfield, MO
Hershey's... Yum =) =) =) =) =) =) Influenster wants me to write more and I don't really know what else to say.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jefferson, OH
Was awesome for making up giftbags for christmas! was enough for everyone plus it was enough left over for me to pig out on awesome chocolate!
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
Wilson, NC
No matter what you pull out of this bag one thing is for sure you will never be disappointed. All wrapped to perfection.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Love me some chocolate. Get it. I don't know what else to say. If you like chocolate then get this
jessica g.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
These remind me of Halloween and being a kid. decent chocolates. Nice aasortment of the classics.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Astoria, NY
These are a great snack to put out at a party. Everyone has their favorites (mine are the Mr. Goodbars!)