BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
My go to absolute favorite chocolates ever! So sweet, love em more when they have almonds!
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I am a chocolate LOVER!! I love getting these assortment of chocolates. I get all of my favorites in one bag. My only problem is I have to hide the bag because I will continue to eat them. These are a great alternative to buying just one kind of chocolate. You can have them all.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV
It's amazing because I have all the hot cups of chocolate Hersheys you get Reesie's chocolate fanatic you have a big variety of what you want
They are really good. The chocolate practically melts in your mouth and it's like heaven in a bite.
Kierra W.
Mobile, AL
Hershey never disappoints. I love the variety packs and it helps me not buy everything lol
Sherry S.
West Park, FL
Hey , you can get a good time . I am going to have a good idea 5th . I'm a bit of the day . The only one of the time . I will
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Good mix if you're not too picky about the type of chocolate you eat. There are different types in here like regular and crackle kind. Good price, and good brand. Not high quality, but who doesn't love Hershey's!
Keisha A.
A bag full of Hershey's best candy bars in bite size deliciousness? Count me in!
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee, WI
Nice to have a mix of all the best Hersey candies. Reese's are my all time favorite but I like to switch it up a bit.
It is chocolate so it is the best one!! Of course! I love it ! And this bag is mixed !