BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Kyliegh Y.
Kyliegh Y.
I absolute loved this chocolate wonderland! I was very pleased with the assortment! Especially the dark chocolate with almonds! I would highly recommend this to any chocolate lover!!
Sharmin K.
Sharmin K.
My 3pm munchies! I always need something sweet after lunch and these are perfect. They're small enough that I can eat two and not even feel guilty. Also, there are a whole assortment so I don't get bored with the same one everyday. LOVE!
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
As a chocolate lover, this bag sure fulfills my wants, or should I say needs?! I absolutely love this product. I also enjoy the sizing of the candies!
Amy V.
Amy V.
Burien , WA
I love this mix! you get a little bit of everything and how can you resist chocolate?! You really can't. This is my go to when you know "TOM" is near.
loren d.
loren d.
Molalla, Or
This bag of chocolate has many different types. love it for kids party favors, a nice gift or just put it in a candy bowl for guest
paris c.
paris c.
Dickerson, MD
This is a great gift for the entire family!! there's something in the mix for everyone trust me! a great quality snack and satisfies the sweet tooth perfectly
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Russell, KY
Bought a large bag of these recently at Sam's to use for Christmas treats for family members We all love Hershey's chocolate.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jefferson, OH
Was awesome for making up giftbags for christmas! was enough for everyone plus it was enough left over for me to pig out on awesome chocolate!
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
Wilson, NC
No matter what you pull out of this bag one thing is for sure you will never be disappointed. All wrapped to perfection.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Astoria, NY
These are a great snack to put out at a party. Everyone has their favorites (mine are the Mr. Goodbars!)