BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

allyson g.
allyson g.
Dallas, TX
Very good and creamy love this combination. Many in one and good price too.
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Westwood, MA
Can't stop eating this I keep buying everytime I can, good flavor good packaging and really tasty, it is so soft and sweet but the right amount if sweetness, my favorite brand of chocolates
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
This sombines some of both my and my husband's favorite candy! It's a great way for us to be able to oth get what we want in the candy dish without having to buy multiple bags separately and spending more money.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Arcadia, CA
I love the variety in these bags; milk chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate with almonds, and milk chocolate "krispies." I'm not the biggest fan of dark chocolate, but those without a preference would fully enjoy this 5-star treat.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Morgantown, KY
I am a chocolate fanatic and I absolutely love these they're easy to grab a handful and take on the go you can sit on the couch late night snacking guilty are you can share whatever but either way they're delicious
Kyliegh Y.
Kyliegh Y.
I absolute loved this chocolate wonderland! I was very pleased with the assortment! Especially the dark chocolate with almonds! I would highly recommend this to any chocolate lover!!
Sharmin K.
Sharmin K.
My 3pm munchies! I always need something sweet after lunch and these are perfect. They're small enough that I can eat two and not even feel guilty. Also, there are a whole assortment so I don't get bored with the same one everyday. LOVE!
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
As a chocolate lover, this bag sure fulfills my wants, or should I say needs?! I absolutely love this product. I also enjoy the sizing of the candies!
Amy V.
Amy V.
Burien , WA
I love this mix! you get a little bit of everything and how can you resist chocolate?! You really can't. This is my go to when you know "TOM" is near.
Monell R.
Monell R.
I used to buy these all the time!! They're soo good but they will put some weight on you if you eat them everyday like me and son.