Add a Photo

#243 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Hali W.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI

Great taste and great price.Usually around $5-$6 at Walmart. Really a good deal for how much chocolate you get
Shantiqua A.
Shantiqua A.
Saginaw, Michigan

Always love me some chocolate it makes me feel better whenever i get mad or over stressed out helps me relax
Mya G.
Mya G.

I love how many little candies come in here and the variety. All of the chocolate is very smooth and tasty
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Mount Orab, OH

This is a family favorite. We can find something for everyone. It's probably the candy we buy most often.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.

I'm a sucker for Hershey's chocolates so a mix of my favorites is always great! I like Reese's especially
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Astoria, NY

These are a great snack to put out at a party. Everyone has their favorites (mine are the Mr. Goodbars!)
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
Brasil

Eu não sei se é possível fazer a transferência do valor do frete para o dia todo e qualquer dúvida estou
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

Oh my goodness how we all love to eat Hershey's chocolate. This package has all my favorites in one bag.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hesperia, Ca

My fav...perfect little assortment for when you want to change it up a bit and feel like some variety
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA

A great treat to give out on halloween. Good variety for the price. Great assortment . Great brand.

Join Now