BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Marissa L.
I'm a sucker for Hershey's chocolates so a mix of my favorites is always great! I like Reese's especially
Beverly D.
Oh my goodness how we all love to eat Hershey's chocolate. This package has all my favorites in one bag.
Kristin S.
Astoria, NY
These are a great snack to put out at a party. Everyone has their favorites (mine are the Mr. Goodbars!)
Tiffany Y.
Mount Orab, OH
This is a family favorite. We can find something for everyone. It's probably the candy we buy most often.
Amber M.
Hesperia, Ca
My fav...perfect little assortment for when you want to change it up a bit and feel like some variety
Cassie H.
Love me some chocolate. Get it. I don't know what else to say. If you like chocolate then get this
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
A great treat to give out on halloween. Good variety for the price. Great assortment . Great brand.
They are really good. The chocolate practically melts in your mouth and it's like heaven in a bite.
Gabriela B.
All these chocolates yum ! Hershey's is my favorite chocolate ever ! Keep it simple and old school
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
These remind me of Halloween and being a kid. decent chocolates. Nice aasortment of the classics.