Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#400 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Mount Orab, OH

This is a family favorite. We can find something for everyone. It's probably the candy we buy most often.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

Oh my goodness how we all love to eat Hershey's chocolate. This package has all my favorites in one bag.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Astoria, NY

These are a great snack to put out at a party. Everyone has their favorites (mine are the Mr. Goodbars!)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hesperia, Ca

My fav...perfect little assortment for when you want to change it up a bit and feel like some variety
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA

A great treat to give out on halloween. Good variety for the price. Great assortment . Great brand.
They are really good. The chocolate practically melts in your mouth and it's like heaven in a bite.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.

Love me some chocolate. Get it. I don't know what else to say. If you like chocolate then get this
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.

All these chocolates yum ! Hershey's is my favorite chocolate ever ! Keep it simple and old school
jessica g.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD

These remind me of Halloween and being a kid. decent chocolates. Nice aasortment of the classics.
Roxana A.
Roxana A.
BRAWLEY, CA

Omg i love Hershey's so much me and my kids and husbund eat them when we want any kind of snacks

Join Now