BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
My go to absolute favorite chocolates ever! So sweet, love em more when they have almonds!
Kierra W.
Kierra W.
Mobile, AL
Hershey never disappoints. I love the variety packs and it helps me not buy everything lol
It is chocolate so it is the best one!! Of course! I love it ! And this bag is mixed !
Keisha A.
Keisha A.
A bag full of Hershey's best candy bars in bite size deliciousness? Count me in!
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
Assorted chocolate is always my favorite a little bit of everything in one bag
allyson g.
allyson g.
Dallas, TX
Very good and creamy love this combination. Many in one and good price too.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good chocolate taste great they come in different flavors it's cheap
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Can't stop eating this I keep buying everytime I can, good flavor good packaging and really tasty, it is so soft and sweet but the right amount if sweetness, my favorite brand of chocolates
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
This sombines some of both my and my husband's favorite candy! It's a great way for us to be able to oth get what we want in the candy dish without having to buy multiple bags separately and spending more money.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Arcadia, CA
I love the variety in these bags; milk chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate with almonds, and milk chocolate "krispies." I'm not the biggest fan of dark chocolate, but those without a preference would fully enjoy this 5-star treat.