Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#394 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA

Pretty good I like it because they are small and you can take them everywhere.. and they are aftortable and taste amazing
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
Wilson, NC

No matter what you pull out of this bag one thing is for sure you will never be disappointed. All wrapped to perfection.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Richmond Hill, GA

Do you love chocolate? I do and this bag has the perfect mix of flavor and texture for the chocolate lover in your life
Samirah A.
Samirah A.

Favorite kind of chocolate and I'm not a big chocolate lover. The assortment lets you taste a bunch of different kinds
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee, WI

Nice to have a mix of all the best Hersey candies. Reese's are my all time favorite but I like to switch it up a bit.
Cathy D.
Cathy D.

I love this bag because it has all the candy bars I absolutely love I always make sure to have stocked up on these
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Springfield, MO

Hershey's... Yum =) =) =) =) =) =) Influenster wants me to write more and I don't really know what else to say.
Hali W.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI

Great taste and great price.Usually around $5-$6 at Walmart. Really a good deal for how much chocolate you get
Mya G.
Mya G.

I love how many little candies come in here and the variety. All of the chocolate is very smooth and tasty
Marissa L.
Marissa L.

I'm a sucker for Hershey's chocolates so a mix of my favorites is always great! I like Reese's especially

Join Now