Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#408 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Misty W.
Misty W.
Richmond Hill, GA

Do you love chocolate? I do and this bag has the perfect mix of flavor and texture for the chocolate lover in your life
Samirah A.
Samirah A.

Favorite kind of chocolate and I'm not a big chocolate lover. The assortment lets you taste a bunch of different kinds
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee, WI

Nice to have a mix of all the best Hersey candies. Reese's are my all time favorite but I like to switch it up a bit.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Springfield, MO

Hershey's... Yum =) =) =) =) =) =) Influenster wants me to write more and I don't really know what else to say.
Hali W.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI

Great taste and great price.Usually around $5-$6 at Walmart. Really a good deal for how much chocolate you get
Mya G.
Mya G.

I love how many little candies come in here and the variety. All of the chocolate is very smooth and tasty
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Mount Orab, OH

This is a family favorite. We can find something for everyone. It's probably the candy we buy most often.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.

I'm a sucker for Hershey's chocolates so a mix of my favorites is always great! I like Reese's especially
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

Oh my goodness how we all love to eat Hershey's chocolate. This package has all my favorites in one bag.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Astoria, NY

These are a great snack to put out at a party. Everyone has their favorites (mine are the Mr. Goodbars!)