BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good chocolate taste great they come in different flavors it's cheap
allyson g.
allyson g.
Dallas, TX
Very good and creamy love this combination. Many in one and good price too.
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Westwood, MA
Can't stop eating this I keep buying everytime I can, good flavor good packaging and really tasty, it is so soft and sweet but the right amount if sweetness, my favorite brand of chocolates
Paige B.
Paige B.
Mission Viejo, CA
THIS IS THE BEST MIX EVER! I love having this mix in a little bowl at my house. By the end of the week its empty and I have to go get another. Everyone loves this mix and there is a type for everyone which makes it perfect for parties or if you have people staying over!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
This sombines some of both my and my husband's favorite candy! It's a great way for us to be able to oth get what we want in the candy dish without having to buy multiple bags separately and spending more money.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Arcadia, CA
I love the variety in these bags; milk chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate with almonds, and milk chocolate "krispies." I'm not the biggest fan of dark chocolate, but those without a preference would fully enjoy this 5-star treat.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Morgantown, KY
I am a chocolate fanatic and I absolutely love these they're easy to grab a handful and take on the go you can sit on the couch late night snacking guilty are you can share whatever but either way they're delicious
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
I always make sure I get a bag like this anytime we need party favors, candy for Halloween, etc. No one wants cheap candy and people have various likes and dislikes when it comes to candy so this usually has something for everyone. And its ten times better than the cheap stuff.
Kyliegh Y.
Kyliegh Y.
I absolute loved this chocolate wonderland! I was very pleased with the assortment! Especially the dark chocolate with almonds! I would highly recommend this to any chocolate lover!!
Sharmin K.
Sharmin K.
My 3pm munchies! I always need something sweet after lunch and these are perfect. They're small enough that I can eat two and not even feel guilty. Also, there are a whole assortment so I don't get bored with the same one everyday. LOVE!