BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Andrea C.
Russell, KY
Bought a large bag of these recently at Sam's to use for Christmas treats for family members We all love Hershey's chocolate.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Pretty good I like it because they are small and you can take them everywhere.. and they are aftortable and taste amazing
Rosa V.
Wilson, NC
No matter what you pull out of this bag one thing is for sure you will never be disappointed. All wrapped to perfection.
Samirah A.
Favorite kind of chocolate and I'm not a big chocolate lover. The assortment lets you taste a bunch of different kinds
Misty W.
Richmond Hill, GA
Do you love chocolate? I do and this bag has the perfect mix of flavor and texture for the chocolate lover in your life
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee, WI
Nice to have a mix of all the best Hersey candies. Reese's are my all time favorite but I like to switch it up a bit.
Cathy D.
I love this bag because it has all the candy bars I absolutely love I always make sure to have stocked up on these
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
Great taste and great price.Usually around $5-$6 at Walmart. Really a good deal for how much chocolate you get
Alyssa M.
Springfield, MO
Hershey's... Yum =) =) =) =) =) =) Influenster wants me to write more and I don't really know what else to say.
Mya G.
I love how many little candies come in here and the variety. All of the chocolate is very smooth and tasty