Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#250 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Eleea D.
Eleea D.

This is a must have product if you love Hershey chocolate! It's got a good variety of popular chocolate that everyone loves!
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA

Pretty good I like it because they are small and you can take them everywhere.. and they are aftortable and taste amazing
Cin L.
Cin L.
Winnipeg, MB

Everyone in the household loves Hershey's chocolate. I love assortment too because we love to sample different flavors.
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
Wilson, NC

No matter what you pull out of this bag one thing is for sure you will never be disappointed. All wrapped to perfection.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Richmond Hill, GA

Do you love chocolate? I do and this bag has the perfect mix of flavor and texture for the chocolate lover in your life
Samirah A.
Samirah A.

Favorite kind of chocolate and I'm not a big chocolate lover. The assortment lets you taste a bunch of different kinds
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee, WI

Nice to have a mix of all the best Hersey candies. Reese's are my all time favorite but I like to switch it up a bit.
Cathy D.
Cathy D.

I love this bag because it has all the candy bars I absolutely love I always make sure to have stocked up on these
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Springfield, MO

Hershey's... Yum =) =) =) =) =) =) Influenster wants me to write more and I don't really know what else to say.
Hali W.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI

Great taste and great price.Usually around $5-$6 at Walmart. Really a good deal for how much chocolate you get

Join Now