BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good chocolate taste great they come in different flavors it's cheap
allyson g.
Dallas, TX
Very good and creamy love this combination. Many in one and good price too.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI
Hersey's assorted mix are good. I especially like the peanut and dark chocolate ones. I like the creaminess of the Hershey's chocolate
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
Great taste and great price.Usually around $5-$6 at Walmart. Really a good deal for how much chocolate you get
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
Yum. Please - what could anyone say that isn't great? There's something for everyone in the bag! I'm partial to the Special Dark
Cassie H.
Love me some chocolate. Get it. I don't know what else to say. If you like chocolate then get this
Lori S.
Bridgeport, WV
Love the variety in this bag! It's nice to have different options. I like to buy bags of candy like this to put on my desk at work to share.
Alyssa M.
Springfield, MO
Hershey's... Yum =) =) =) =) =) =) Influenster wants me to write more and I don't really know what else to say.
Marissa L.
I'm a sucker for Hershey's chocolates so a mix of my favorites is always great! I like Reese's especially
Tiffany Y.
Mount Orab, OH
This is a family favorite. We can find something for everyone. It's probably the candy we buy most often.