BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Mya G.
Mya G.
I love how many little candies come in here and the variety. All of the chocolate is very smooth and tasty
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Mount Orab, OH
This is a family favorite. We can find something for everyone. It's probably the candy we buy most often.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
Oh my goodness how we all love to eat Hershey's chocolate. This package has all my favorites in one bag.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hesperia, Ca
My fav...perfect little assortment for when you want to change it up a bit and feel like some variety
They are really good. The chocolate practically melts in your mouth and it's like heaven in a bite.
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
A great treat to give out on halloween. Good variety for the price. Great assortment . Great brand.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Love me some chocolate. Get it. I don't know what else to say. If you like chocolate then get this
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
All these chocolates yum ! Hershey's is my favorite chocolate ever ! Keep it simple and old school
jessica g.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
These remind me of Halloween and being a kid. decent chocolates. Nice aasortment of the classics.
Roxana A.
Roxana A.
BRAWLEY, CA
Omg i love Hershey's so much me and my kids and husbund eat them when we want any kind of snacks