BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Amber M.
Hesperia, Ca
My fav...perfect little assortment for when you want to change it up a bit and feel like some variety
They are really good. The chocolate practically melts in your mouth and it's like heaven in a bite.
Cassie H.
Love me some chocolate. Get it. I don't know what else to say. If you like chocolate then get this
Gabriela B.
All these chocolates yum ! Hershey's is my favorite chocolate ever ! Keep it simple and old school
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
A great treat to give out on halloween. Good variety for the price. Great assortment . Great brand.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
These remind me of Halloween and being a kid. decent chocolates. Nice aasortment of the classics.
Roxana A.
BRAWLEY, CA
Omg i love Hershey's so much me and my kids and husbund eat them when we want any kind of snacks
Katelynn M.
Pottsville, PA
Yum! What's not to like? The best and most affordable chocolate around. Available everywhere!
Nikki H.
Hemingway, SC
These are really good during the holidays. We are especially fond of krackle and mr Goodbar!
Paola C.
I loooove this little bag! It has lots of heaven little pieces😍 you know what I'm saying haha