BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Roxana A.
Roxana A.
BRAWLEY, CA
Omg i love Hershey's so much me and my kids and husbund eat them when we want any kind of snacks
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Pottsville, PA
Yum! What's not to like? The best and most affordable chocolate around. Available everywhere!
Paola C.
Paola C.
I loooove this little bag! It has lots of heaven little pieces😍 you know what I'm saying haha
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Hemingway, SC
These are really good during the holidays. We are especially fond of krackle and mr Goodbar!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Paintsville, KY
Like to keep our candy dish full of candies and these most of the time are part of the mix.
Kierra W.
Kierra W.
Mobile, AL
Hershey never disappoints. I love the variety packs and it helps me not buy everything lol
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
My go to absolute favorite chocolates ever! So sweet, love em more when they have almonds!
It is chocolate so it is the best one!! Of course! I love it ! And this bag is mixed !
Keisha A.
Keisha A.
A bag full of Hershey's best candy bars in bite size deliciousness? Count me in!
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park, FL
Assorted chocolate is always my favorite a little bit of everything in one bag