Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#411 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Monell R.
Monell R.
I used to buy these all the time!! They're soo good but they will put some weight on you if you eat them everyday like me and son.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
Yum. Please - what could anyone say that isn't great? There's something for everyone in the bag! I'm partial to the Special Dark
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
West Park, FL
Hey , you can get a good time . I am going to have a good idea 5th . I'm a bit of the day . The only one of the time . I will
Eleea D.
Eleea D.
This is a must have product if you love Hershey chocolate! It's got a good variety of popular chocolate that everyone loves!
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Pretty good I like it because they are small and you can take them everywhere.. and they are aftortable and taste amazing
Misty W.
Misty W.
Richmond Hill, GA
Do you love chocolate? I do and this bag has the perfect mix of flavor and texture for the chocolate lover in your life
Samirah A.
Samirah A.
Favorite kind of chocolate and I'm not a big chocolate lover. The assortment lets you taste a bunch of different kinds
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee, WI
Nice to have a mix of all the best Hersey candies. Reese's are my all time favorite but I like to switch it up a bit.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Springfield, MO
Hershey's... Yum =) =) =) =) =) =) Influenster wants me to write more and I don't really know what else to say.
Hali W.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
Great taste and great price.Usually around $5-$6 at Walmart. Really a good deal for how much chocolate you get