Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#250 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
Dayton, OR

I love this mix. I buy the mix and take it to work and eat on it for a couple of days. I try not to eat them all in one day. They're great!
Tracie G.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI

Hersey's assorted mix are good. I especially like the peanut and dark chocolate ones. I like the creaminess of the Hershey's chocolate
Brenda W.
Brenda W.

No duran ni una hora en mis manos... Podria devorar una bolsa entera de ellos en solo un día.... el chocolate es mi mayor delirio....
Maricruz M.
Maricruz M.
Palmdale, CA

Love the variety in the bag, I'm obssed with the almond. These are easy to go snacks. Hershey's is hands down the best chocolate ever.
loren d.
loren d.
Molalla, OR

This bag of chocolate has many different types. love it for kids party favors, a nice gift or just put it in a candy bowl for guest
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR

This is great for halloween or a party. There is a good assortment and something for everyone. Buying the big bag is a good value.
Monell R.
Monell R.

I used to buy these all the time!! They're soo good but they will put some weight on you if you eat them everyday like me and son.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Plain City, OH

Yum. Please - what could anyone say that isn't great? There's something for everyone in the bag! I'm partial to the Special Dark
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
West Park, FL

Hey , you can get a good time . I am going to have a good idea 5th . I'm a bit of the day . The only one of the time . I will
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Russell, KY

Bought a large bag of these recently at Sam's to use for Christmas treats for family members We all love Hershey's chocolate.

Join Now