BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Shawna G.
Shawna G.
Dayton, OR
I love this mix. I buy the mix and take it to work and eat on it for a couple of days. I try not to eat them all in one day. They're great!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
This is great for halloween or a party. There is a good assortment and something for everyone. Buying the big bag is a good value.
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
West Park, FL
Hey , you can get a good time . I am going to have a good idea 5th . I'm a bit of the day . The only one of the time . I will
Eleea D.
Eleea D.
This is a must have product if you love Hershey chocolate! It's got a good variety of popular chocolate that everyone loves!
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Pretty good I like it because they are small and you can take them everywhere.. and they are aftortable and taste amazing
Misty W.
Misty W.
Richmond Hill, GA
Do you love chocolate? I do and this bag has the perfect mix of flavor and texture for the chocolate lover in your life
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee, WI
Nice to have a mix of all the best Hersey candies. Reese's are my all time favorite but I like to switch it up a bit.
Mya G.
Mya G.
I love how many little candies come in here and the variety. All of the chocolate is very smooth and tasty
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Mount Orab, OH
This is a family favorite. We can find something for everyone. It's probably the candy we buy most often.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
Oh my goodness how we all love to eat Hershey's chocolate. This package has all my favorites in one bag.