BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Eleea D.
This is a must have product if you love Hershey chocolate! It's got a good variety of popular chocolate that everyone loves!
Misty W.
Richmond Hill, GA
Do you love chocolate? I do and this bag has the perfect mix of flavor and texture for the chocolate lover in your life
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee, WI
Nice to have a mix of all the best Hersey candies. Reese's are my all time favorite but I like to switch it up a bit.
Mya G.
I love how many little candies come in here and the variety. All of the chocolate is very smooth and tasty
Tiffany Y.
Mount Orab, OH
This is a family favorite. We can find something for everyone. It's probably the candy we buy most often.
Beverly D.
Oh my goodness how we all love to eat Hershey's chocolate. This package has all my favorites in one bag.
Amber M.
Hesperia, Ca
My fav...perfect little assortment for when you want to change it up a bit and feel like some variety
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
A great treat to give out on halloween. Good variety for the price. Great assortment . Great brand.
They are really good. The chocolate practically melts in your mouth and it's like heaven in a bite.
Gabriela B.
All these chocolates yum ! Hershey's is my favorite chocolate ever ! Keep it simple and old school