BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Lori S.
Lori S.
Bridgeport, WV
Love the variety in this bag! It's nice to have different options. I like to buy bags of candy like this to put on my desk at work to share.
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
Dayton, OR
I love this mix. I buy the mix and take it to work and eat on it for a couple of days. I try not to eat them all in one day. They're great!
Tracie G.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI
Hersey's assorted mix are good. I especially like the peanut and dark chocolate ones. I like the creaminess of the Hershey's chocolate
Maricruz M.
Maricruz M.
Palmdale, CA
Love the variety in the bag, I'm obssed with the almond. These are easy to go snacks. Hershey's is hands down the best chocolate ever.
Monell R.
Monell R.
I used to buy these all the time!! They're soo good but they will put some weight on you if you eat them everyday like me and son.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
This is great for halloween or a party. There is a good assortment and something for everyone. Buying the big bag is a good value.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
Yum. Please - what could anyone say that isn't great? There's something for everyone in the bag! I'm partial to the Special Dark
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
West Park, FL
Hey , you can get a good time . I am going to have a good idea 5th . I'm a bit of the day . The only one of the time . I will
Eleea D.
Eleea D.
This is a must have product if you love Hershey chocolate! It's got a good variety of popular chocolate that everyone loves!
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Pretty good I like it because they are small and you can take them everywhere.. and they are aftortable and taste amazing