Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#250 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC

I love chocolate more than the average person. This assortment of different chocolates is great for those who cannot choose just 1 from the candy aisle.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO

As a chocolate lover, this bag sure fulfills my wants, or should I say needs?! I absolutely love this product. I also enjoy the sizing of the candies!
Amy V.
Amy V.
Burien, WA

I love this mix! you get a little bit of everything and how can you resist chocolate?! You really can't. This is my go to when you know "TOM" is near.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Aubrey , Tx

This is great because it has something for everyone. We usually get this when we are having a get together to make sure everyone gets what they like!
Melody T.
Melody T.
Absecon, NJ

Delicious Hershey's melt in my mouth and I even use it in baking sometimes. I eat it once a month as a cheat snack. This is affordable and heavenly.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA

I love Hershey's chocolate and i love this assortment i get around christmas time when i have visitors at home they can have their favorite!!
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV

It's amazing because I have all the hot cups of chocolate Hersheys you get Reesie's chocolate fanatic you have a big variety of what you want
Krista P.
Krista P.
Rocky Point, FL

Love this mix. I always buy it to keep it stocked in our office. No better way to relax than with a fun sized Hershey chocolate! Great value!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jefferson, OH

Was awesome for making up giftbags for christmas! was enough for everyone plus it was enough left over for me to pig out on awesome chocolate!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Bridgeport, WV

Love the variety in this bag! It's nice to have different options. I like to buy bags of candy like this to put on my desk at work to share.

Join Now