Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#375 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Melody T.
Melody T.
Absecon, NJ
Delicious Hershey's melt in my mouth and I even use it in baking sometimes. I eat it once a month as a cheat snack. This is affordable and heavenly.
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV
It's amazing because I have all the hot cups of chocolate Hersheys you get Reesie's chocolate fanatic you have a big variety of what you want
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
fresno, CA
I love Hershey's chocolate and i love this assortment i get around christmas time when i have visitors at home they can have their favorite!!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
Love this mix. I always buy it to keep it stocked in our office. No better way to relax than with a fun sized Hershey chocolate! Great value!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Bridgeport, WV
Love the variety in this bag! It's nice to have different options. I like to buy bags of candy like this to put on my desk at work to share.
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
Dayton, OR
I love this mix. I buy the mix and take it to work and eat on it for a couple of days. I try not to eat them all in one day. They're great!
Tracie G.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI
Hersey's assorted mix are good. I especially like the peanut and dark chocolate ones. I like the creaminess of the Hershey's chocolate
Maricruz M.
Maricruz M.
Palmdale, CA
Love the variety in the bag, I'm obssed with the almond. These are easy to go snacks. Hershey's is hands down the best chocolate ever.
Monell R.
Monell R.
I used to buy these all the time!! They're soo good but they will put some weight on you if you eat them everyday like me and son.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
This is great for halloween or a party. There is a good assortment and something for everyone. Buying the big bag is a good value.